Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

that new patch

Options
  • 18-06-2001 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭

far from resolving those unhandled exception errors, it seems to be causing more crashes now, and i'm not the only one smile.gif

20010618l.gif

[This message has been edited by Hecate (edited 18-06-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Are you sure it's not some sort of new and strange force feedback system they're going to stick in biggrin.gif

I've been getting more unhandled exception errors now, but before they wouldn't go away, now tribes just seems to kill itself and takes the error with it after a few clicks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

it is a bit ridiculous that they've released an unfinished and untested product into the market but T2 is a bloody good game and these ridiculous bugs are killing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Weird, Tribes2 has never crashed on me and I never got an unhandled exception confused.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭cueball

I get one every time i play, about 1nce every 2 maps =/ ruins my fun

so im not the only one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Clamor

Only ever had the one UE and that was after installing the latest patch. Apart from that it's been rock solid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

no probs for me with the new patch , only got UE when i got the game first but that went away after the first update, but i can't
    play training missions , i get kicked back to
    desktop after objects load..

even though TRIBES 2 was a let down at the start, it is a great game with a lot of unique features smile.gif

Advertisement