Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shift of Power

Options
  • 20-06-2001 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Hi everyone,

There is a lot of stuff happening with me life wise which will stop me from playing games for quite some time. As such I won't be able to mod the .IE group.

So I am asking for 2 Level 4 admins. Although I'm looking for a vote on it, I will in the end only pick those I know won't screw the tribe up.

So if you want to vote do it on the www.boards.ie/tribes forum (this has also been posted on the boards.ie forum in T2).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

Either that - or join my |33t super tribe, who might go somewhere ;-)

I'll post details up later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

leet AND super, you say?

If there were two Irish tribes, there could be proper matches.

I will join your tribe bubbles.

Luc

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Bubbles you need more then three people or they will delete your tribe. tongue.gif

I think there are >40 in boards.ie tribe. Although it's not a real tribe as such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well I vote Morpheus, becuase he has expeiriense of setting up matchs n stuff.
    But he's on holidays for 2 weeks right now.
    So he wont be around.

My vote is Morpheus annnnnnnnddddd Vialli smile.gif

(Insert quote here)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Well it's not for "setting up matches". The only reason for having level 4 is the ability to disband the tribe or change other peoples ops. So as ranks go it is extremly powerful. Level 3 is fine for those who want to arrange matches and stuff but it does require that you won't go postal and mess it all up.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

Actually silly me, I detect a serious tone - I'll shut up.

Miaow.

Lucy la morte.

[This message has been edited by Lucy_la_morte (edited 21-06-2001).]

Advertisement