Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Tribes 2 still flucked?

Options
  • 19-06-2001 1:57pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is it playable yet? Or is it still the filthy, bug riddled piece of sheet it was when they released?

What, it must've been patched 20 times by now? I hope those developers have been sacked and some people who know how to program games hired.

All the best!
    Dav
    @B^)
    So Bob Hoskins was about to roll a spliff when in walks Dana with her 3 foot Bong
    [honey i] violated [the kids]
    Tribes 2 Goodness
    The Dawn of the Beefy King approaches...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Nah Kharn, it's fine now, patch it up tonight and join IOL @ 9pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Be there AND be square

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">From T2 update checker thingy:

Your version (0.23115.0.0) of Tribes 2 is out of date, but there are no updates to update Tribes 2 to the latest version.

</font>

Emmmm..........

Does that mean i need the BETA patch that was released?

It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

HIT IT!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

It seems that the update sever for Tribes 2 is a bit broken at the moment.
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    Don't panic! It seems that many people are not getting into T2 due to some sort of problem with the update server. Your version is NOT out of date as it may tell you.
    Dynamix is hopefully working on the problem now. We will update you when we get more information.</font>

Seen that on www.planettribes.com

If you run tribes again you should get instructions on how to bypass the updater in the Announcements window.

Advertisement