Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

white stripes

Options
  • 16-08-2004 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Ummm, anyone going to the white stripes. :D i know there are a few people from Japanese :p going but apparently you need someone over 21 to get in.

Is there anyone else going with someone over 21??? I can't seem to find any... :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

dont worry about it, it wont be strict, at worst ya'll hv to sign a form exempting ya from insurance or something, and why would ya need insurance anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

ColHol wrote:
    dont worry about it, it wont be strict, at worst ya'll hv to sign a form exempting ya from insurance or something, and why would ya need insurance anyway?

adopt the older person thats standing near you in the q.

thats what i did at slane :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

/me checks underwear - i'm sure i could pass for it but meh :p

I'll be going, though i doubt any of yez care :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I care...
    But only cos i see opportunity to break into your house and steal your toster.

MWAHAHAHA

...what is it about people and stealing that ****ing toaster?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's got, like this... animal magnetism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

oi, i care neil! its bin aaaaaages since ive seen ya! def gonna meet up with ya there! and any session one ppl who can come have gotta so we can bounce around in circles when jet comes on (vikki, shane and anne im lookin at you!!)

What time are Jet on at? I'm going with my brother and sister as one of the last big nights out before my sisters off to korea so i doubt i'll be able to make words form those long things that people talk in. I'd say Jet'll be class though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Anybody else going to the White Stripes 'cause the CTYI turnout is looking fairly dismal compared with Saturday's...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

crash_000 wrote:
    What time are Jet on at? I'm going with my brother and sister as one of the last big nights out before my sisters off to korea so i doubt i'll be able to make words form those long things that people talk in. I'd say Jet'll be class though.

umm....hate to break it to you, but havent jet dropped out? and mundy has taken their place... didnt the dad of two of the members die?
    yeah, im not too sure about that but, im ALMOST positive....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Does any1 know the times for the bands?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

doonothing wrote:
    umm....hate to break it to you, but havent jet dropped out? and mundy has taken their place... didnt the dad of two of the members die?
    yeah, im not too sure about that but, im ALMOST positive....

They weren't at V, so it's pretty definite.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

I"M GOING!!!! YAY!!! *hyperness has set in*

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

What's the line up and times?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

What's the line up and times?

A list of the bands playing at the concert in question and when they are playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Sin é:

BLANCHE 15:00
    PEACHES 16:15
    MUNDY 17:30
    NEW YORK DOLLS 19:00
    THE WHITE STRIPES 20:30

Yeah Jet dropped out somewhere between the 17th and recently. pity i was really looking forward to em but i can live with mundy :) also i'll just get drunk and jump around :P

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Ummm, anyone going to the white stripes. :D i know there are a few <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a&gt; from Japanese :p going but apparently you need someone over 21 to get in.

Is there anyone else going with someone over 21??? I can't seem to find any... :rolleyes:

Yay! i went and it was BRILL!!!! Other abnds were quite rubbish, but the stripes!!!! Although they didn't play for very long... :mad: :mad:

Ahhh, jack white *drools*. And I didn't need a 21 yr old. Weird considering all the crap i went through at Metallica last year (by the way, rocked my cotton socks)

Au'revoir mon amis!!!! ;);) (excuse the bad french)

i want meg. female drummers are generally sexable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

Yay! i went and it was BRILL!!!! Other abnds were quite rubbish

rubbish? rubbish?...blanche rocked!!! they were so cool. their lead singer was great.they even had a slide guitar! peaches on the other hand was traumatic! some of us have had recurring nightmares about that disgusting display!!!much entertainment was had when she fell back on to the stage. mundy was ok but the bar opened during their act so i didnt alot of it.the new york dolls should have puffed up and died 20 years ago. the lead singer was plastered,another source of good family entertainment.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

You were there with my friends!!!!! (this is kts sister ali by the way!)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

OMG your THAT Ali! I had no Idea who you were!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Judas04

r u Liz musical theatre liz!!!!!!! OMG how r u?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Yeah thats me! I'm great, not doing musical theatre anymore though. They re-auditioned and I went in today and completely bull****ted my way through it so needless to say I didn't get in. Are you still doing youth theatre?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

Judas04 wrote:
    You were there with my friends!!!!! (this is kts sister ali by the way!)

i was?

Advertisement