Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aerial choice

• 16-08-2004 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

I am finally getting round to sorting out my home tv aerial setup etc.

I am interested in buying a Televes DAT75 aerial for freeview/analogue reception, is this a good choice, are these aerials as good as some claim them to be.
    Although I live on a hill in north Louth with a perfect view into the North, some Freeview mux rx at the moment can be sporadic, (BBC/five/music channels are always consistent), and I have not tried it out with a good aerial installed at a decent height, I know of a few other people living much further south who are getting much better reception.
    If the Televes is a good choice does anyone know where I can buy one - the black plastic version (I saw one of these installed in Bettystown recently - aimed at Kilkeel.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Its supposed to be one of the best aerials on the market although Im reliably informed that it wasnt designed with the Irish climate in mind so wind resistance may not be the best ?

Advertisement