Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch Whine Etc. Take TWO (aka i want to beat up the mod)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

balls.jpg

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

crash_000 wrote:
    also i have to show up to scare Hugh Hefner because apparently i am a "**** faced wanker" and he's going to give me a beating, from what i hear :P

<ala LOTR/Legolas> ... you have my bow.

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

I must say, Asok's post is one of the most inspiring I've seen on this board in the last 3 years. Much as I like the idea of Neil being lynched (he has far too good a life in my opinion), I dare say that your attempts will be laughable. He'll just weasel his way out of it by insulting you so subtly you won't know what he means for the next week. But then again, judging by your posts, my carpet could do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Well in fairness Ronan we have spilt a lot of things on your carpet, it is close to being alive atm.

Btw the only reason i'm keeping this thread here is because i'm attempting to get something through your thick skulls - i'm (and podge, but as all of this seems directed at me he can talk for himself) doing you lot a favour by doing this.
    If this place isnt well moderated a)you have to put up with the admins who are much meaner and much faster to ban than i am, b) you have to wallow through all the excess sh|t and c)you run the risk of losing this as a place to post as the CTYI administration have every right to get this closed down if it is a bad reflection on CTYI, which it really is when its full of spam.

I'm not trying to come across as the nice guy, i'm simply trying to point out that no measure of bitching, cajoling, threatening or any of the above will firstly make me change my stance, secondly tolerate any more crap or thirdly give a flying shlte.

In Conclusion, Shut. the. fcuk. up. idiots.

/me sits back contented.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

crash_000 wrote:
    Well in fairness Ronan we have spilt a lot of things on your carpet, it is close to being alive atm.

Btw the only reason i'm keeping this thread here is because i'm attempting to get something through your thick skulls - i'm (and podge, but as all of this seems directed at me he can talk for himself) doing you lot a favour by doing this.
    If this place isnt well moderated a)you have to put up with the admins who are much meaner and much faster to ban than i am, b) you have to wallow through all the excess sh|t and c)you run the risk of losing this as a place to post as the CTYI administration have every right to get this closed down if it is a bad reflection on CTYI, which it really is when its full of spam.

I'm not trying to come across as the nice guy, i'm simply trying to point out that no measure of bitching, cajoling, threatening or any of the above will firstly make me change my stance, secondly tolerate any more crap or thirdly give a flying shlte.

In Conclusion, Shut. the. fcuk. up. idiots.

/me sits back contented.

In summary
    STFUNoob.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭Plasticman

crash_000 wrote:
    Yeah, I've kind of gotten used to it talking back by now. No one else seems to hear it though...
    crash_000 wrote:
    Shut. the. fcuk. up. idiots.
    A most worthy sentiment Neil.

And Asok... I'm dumbfounded. I've never seen such well placed one-liners. I bow before such immense compression of trollage.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Can we use this as a spam thread now then?

Can we use this as a spam thread now then?
    ....ah yeah sure why not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Dredz

[01:30:39] (Dredz): hahaha
    [01:30:46] (Dredz): asok wins the internet
    [01:32:28] (Plasticman): he does
    [01:32:56] (ebon): oh yeah, agreement :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭s0l

Maybe They're Gay?

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

beefinjection.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭larry

i'm going to that just to see what neil beating something/anything up looks like. i really find it hard to imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

crash_000 wrote:
    Ok lets just leave the fighting out of it, my sides hurt from laughter atm

And it wasnt me : well i'm a good 4-5 inches taller than 5'7 anyway. Meh now i'm tempted to go just to throw some n00bs in the pond - and anyway myself and Irwin go back a-ways :p

Actually you know i think i might run an experiment - leave any moderating, both myself and podge, and see how long before it gets unbearable for yez.
    I'd just call in ecksie :)

Asok wrote:
    In summary
    STFUNoob.jpg
    Asok are teh win indeed!

*molests Asok*

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

NeoSlicerZ wrote:
    Asok are teh win indeed!

Wait wait... Asok's a plural!? RUN AWAY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

This is the most entertaining thread I have read since the one where DeVore came along to shut people up. The idiocy of some people is both highly amusing and astounding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭SeanOM

crash_000 wrote:
    lets just leave the fighting out of it
    Spoilsport :(

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭strawberry

crash_000 wrote:
    Wittiest comeback i've ever seen *feels put in place*. ranks up there with "i am rubber you are glue" and "my daddy would beat up your daddy".

My lawyer is better than your lawyer.....

halenger wrote:
    Wait wait... Asok's a plural!? RUN AWAY!!!
    j00 n00b, are you not wise in the ways of the internet speak?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cuan

Oy... Forde (corki)... you referring to me, Sean and Joyce as YOUR "possie"?? exscuse moi but you're OUR B**ch!! Even though we shud let you fight your own.... losing battle, :D As the manager of the Corki's :D hehe...... I'm declaring our loyalty to a long lasting retarted member and we will gladly join in throwing the mod into the lake thingy at the next reunion! mainly bcuz he banned me!! :o Dont think we should touch Irwin though due to his size and sposed "Giblets"!! also hes a legend!!

Mod is my typing now completely readable?? im sorry sir!!... did i dot every "i" and cross every "t"?? dont answer that question ;) D.O Y..O.U Un....der...s..ta.nd w..h.a..t i..m s..a..y..in..g? C.L...E.A..R ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

seriously, itwasnt me, we'll leave it at this. I dont care what ya think of corky and its prob nothin to do wit me. But its really petty throin in the odd sly remark on the internet and thinkin ur a great lad, if ya hv somethin to say say it at a reunion or somethin and see how it goes from there. I dont think ya'd hv a leg to stand on.

End of story, on wit the spamming............

ColHol wrote:
    seriously, itwasnt me, we'll leave it at this. I dont care what ya think of corky and its prob nothin to do wit me. But its really petty throin in the odd sly remark on the internet and thinkin ur a great lad, if ya hv somethin to say say it at a reunion or somethin and see how it goes from there. I dont think ya'd hv a leg to stand on.

Huh are you talking to me Colm?? :D That was just a big joke i was messing! You got some weird impression there is hard feelings or something cause your really really really really really really really really really wrong!! Corki is a legend and we kinda know each other for a fair while so chillax..... just a big joke... note me backing him up in a different thread!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

no cuan ya fool, it wasnt for you, it was for "itwasntme"

Sly remark? I said I've seen the guy and there's no way he could beat me without a pretty serious weapon, like an AK!

ColHol wrote:
    no cuan ya fool, it wasnt for you, it was for "itwasntme"

Um... im no fool... who is this guy "itwasntme"?? would we take him colm?? intimadation process begins! hehe dont worry guy :rolleyes: all of us in cork and umm kildare wont touch you :rolleyes:

ColHol wrote:

You do realise that what you just said is exactly what all of you on this thread have been talking about i.e. coming online and going "hahah i'm gonna beat you?" :rolleyes:

Cuan i'm tempted to ban you again just cus you're a tit. actually, i think i will.

Not if you have any sense you won't.*

*Directed at Cuan, not Neil BTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Best. Flame. War. Ever.

There have been better, ther've certainly been more malicious ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

It's not just the flames themselves, it's just the fact that the "posse" (you're not D12, stop deluding yourselves) haven't got a leg to stand on. It's hilarious watching them argue the point that they should be allowed to type/act like morons and that they'll beat you up if you disagree.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement