Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bitch Whine Etc. Take TWO (aka i want to beat up the mod)

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Zukustious

I'm gonna assemble myself a posse. We'll be called the magnificent seven. We'll have all these, luxories like... spaceships, and the ability to one day truly see the original Henry Winkler. The one which isn't a robot. One day we'll grow a giant arm out of my very chest, so that I'll have the power of three arms, and all you measly people will only have to thirds of my power. Also I'd have a posse and you wouldn't. With this third arm I'll have the power to make an animal, out of two different types of animals. Like combining beef and stew to make beef stew. Or combining Neil and a rat to make a pidgeon-rat. It will be amazing! Who wants in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

I could use my power of shameless campness to gay things up a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Cuan

nope still not banned!!! la de da de da!!!! hmm........ nope not banned!!! tick tock... ...tick tock.... see if i give a C**k :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Actually I think they want to beat up Neil for banning them for acting the tit and me because I'm in Neil's half for this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

Barry A. might join me. With his reserves training he'll be a good asset.
    Just to point out that Barry only fights for the following things:
      Access to rifle
    • Money
    • Credit with those more powerful than him

None of which you have, Mr Hefner

• Advertisement

Actually I think they want to beat up Neil for banning them for acting the tit and me because I'm in Neil's half for this one.

ehmmm u do no the "beating up" subject is a bit of a joke!! I was messin! Corki (stephen forde) cant beat up...... well if you know him then things become quite clear! sorry if you felt anyway intimadated which i very much doubt you did! just that you too mods r acting quite gey to us noobies

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I'm not a mod and I was a long way from anything approaching intimidation.If we're being cruel it's because it's annoying having to decipher a post that's supposed to be in English but clearly isn't. If you learn then maybe you'll last longer than the start of school. If not, there's not much hope.

I'm not a mod and I was a long way from anything approaching intimidation.If we're being cruel it's because it's annoying having to decipher a post that's supposed to be in English but clearly isn't. If you learn then maybe you'll last longer than the start of school. If not, there's not much hope.

Huh? concerning your line "If you learn then maybe you'll last longer then the start of school" Is that suppose to imply that im going to make nothing out of my life? Until that line in your post i thought you were slightly human showing sum empathy! I was wrong! Lets see who makes more of their life you lo**r!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Locked for the mo. Cuan shut up. theres a mild clerical error and you'll be gone in the morning so be quiet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

seeing as this is the spam thread, I'll ask...
    Does anyone know how to make a photo into a custom avatar and if its possible???

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement