Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raimi eyes horror legends face-off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Now that would be scary! and not in a good way.

G

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 allyourbase

it could happen. it would likely be awful, but i would have to go see it. Like Freddy Vs Jason, it would be like a fire, I would not be able to look away...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 evilbubbs

i dont see whats the big problem
    unless sam only gave the go ahead for use of the evildead characters and decided not to have any more to do with it.

a scripts has been reviewed its up at
    bloody disgusting

i can only see how they can get it right and with a sense of humour
    but i guess time would tell.

as it was freddy V jason, wasnt a huge let down in terms of the team up, there was alot of fun (intentional or not), and the in joke nods where good.

and any movie where a member of destinys child is KILLED is a plus with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 424 ✭✭the_obsolete

Yes but still! The ending almost made me chug! Also the people in destiny's child are hot dude, keep em in and let them live I say!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 evilbubbs

Yes but still! The ending almost made me chug! Also the people in destiny's child are hot dude, keep em in and let them live I say!

com'on, the ending you didnt see coming
    they new they got it very close to right in the first place
    they decided very early on a squeal was in order and was almost greenlit before the first feature hit the cinema
    the ending was for cash.
    besides you can have a ending where one totally kills the other.
    think about it for the expansion of the franchises they wouldnt be able to make and others because this is the ultimate team up and their respective universes have been merged.
    alien V predator graphic novels proved this. the alien never won neither did the predator, the human the neutral won out.

as for the DC ladies, the more i see them die, the more im happy, so tecnically i agree with you, as for hot, we aint never going to meet eye to eye on that

Advertisement