Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where have you ....

Options
  • 05-07-2001 9:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

ok .IE where have you all gone ..and where do we now meet ...and is there any thing we can do about the iol server we want it back,,,,,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

ive been playing on the nguk and jolt servers a lot. Great game tonight on jolt which machine played in.
    The only way to get the server back is hassle rev hellfire, but with the amount of traffic it was getting, i dont like our chances frown.gif
    [subtle hint]
    Of course this is when Jag could come out of hibernation and tell us that the gameshop server is coming back up *COUGH COUGH*
    [/subtle hint]

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Havent had the time to play lately... frown.gif

Insanity is spreading like wildfire.......and Im at its center :p

www.scifi-meshes.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

If the game would like to stop giving me UE error's, I'd play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ciaran Sutcliffe
    aka: sutty
    [HIV]sutty
    For a good time goto:
    http://www.hotinternetvirgins.com

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

In OpenGL mode I can play for about 3 minutes before it crashes W2K (have to force a logout to get my computer back).

In D3D the game won't crash until I actually leave the game (incentive to play!) but the graphics are absolute kack in D3D.

I upgrade my machine to play T2 and they downgrade the game and turn it into a buggy POS.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Performance for me has been great with the last patche , no UE's at all or strange crashes. My fps have gone up with the fog addition, but i dont agree with that change at all.
    Ive gotta say i enjoy the game a lot more since the gameplay changes (i can do some limited HO since they tweaked heavies).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i just had a new addition to my family , so i'm cutting back on-line time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I've left .ie a few days ago frown.gif i posted it on our private forum but no one ever checks there. I just don't like the game that much but when i become a lpb i might come back :F

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lexual

in the absence of any other irish T2 servers, I have put one on RaDoX.

IP = 193.120.211.34

Come play! smile.gif

Is it the only 24/7 Irish T2 server? I haven't seen any others under my filter... if there are does anyone have a list?

Advertisement