Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new fancy samsung phone

Options
  • 17-08-2004 11:39am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

the srh-e800 (i think)... the slide one their plugging during the olympics at the moment... looks very nice, anyone know much about it?

I remember being told that samsung pulled out of ireland years ago, so none of the networks are going to have any deals with it, so my only hope is sim free from the auld netaroony.

flogen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Akula

aren't o2 carrying their e700 at the moment? So good chance its going to appear there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

flogen wrote:
    the srh-e800 (i think)... the slide one their plugging during the olympics at the moment... looks very nice, anyone know much about it?

I remember being told that samsung pulled out of ireland years ago, so none of the networks are going to have any deals with it, so my only hope is sim free from the auld netaroony.

the SGH-E800?
    http://www.samsung.com/olympics/

been out SIM free for a few weeks now... approx GBP £270 + shipping from the likes of mphone.co.uk - there is also an E810 basically the same handset but it has a 180 degree rotating camera instead of built into the back

thought their D410 was better though, keeping that slide up form-factor but offering tri-band, a better screen and some other features into the mix... they have a pretty big range but there hasn't been much coverage about them on our shores, yet... the P730 is pretty interesting as too are their plans for their Symbian and MS Smartphone handsets... had a go on some of the new range announced earlier in the year will pull some shots out when i get a chance

Samsung have big plans and wants to be a top player on the handset scene

BrianG

Advertisement