Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Getting onto M50 Northbound from Parkwest

Options
  • 17-08-2004 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭

Anyone know the quickest way to get from Parkwest onto the M50 Northbound?

I just started working up in Parkwest in Dublin and need to get onto the M50 Northbound. For the past few days I've been going onto the Navan Road and turning off onto the M50 at the Red Cow. I'm hit then by the queue going through the Toll Bridge!

Anyone who knows this area knows how bad the traffic is =( Is there any other way of getting onto the M50 - anyone know any back roads or shortcuts?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Where do you need to get to from the M50 northbound?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I've been going onto the Navan Road and turning off onto the M50 at the Red Cow.
    I assume you mean Nangor road or Naas Road!
    If there was an easy way to beat traffic then everyone would be doing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

seamus wrote:
    Where do you need to get to from the M50 northbound?

I need to go through the Toll Plaza and take the Airport/Belfast exist to get onto the M1 and head for Balbriggan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

kbannon wrote:
    I assume you mean Nangor road or Naas Road!
    If there was an easy way to beat traffic then everyone would be doing it!

Yeah - sorry - I go onto the Nagor road and then onto the Naas Road.

Advertisement