Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not to gloat or anything......

Options
  • 10-07-2001 12:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

.....but tee hee hee hee hee.

skill.jpg

Would have made 100 easy if we didn't cap the 5th flag to end the level.

Next time smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

oh btw, thats kill around every 22/23 seconds...

Think i've mastered my hpb light dueling skillz.

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 10-07-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

dueling, sure smile.gif
    i smell gen heavy camping....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

As anyone who's played with me, I don't go heavey, speed is the key.

I have 2 main configs

a) Light with energy pack, flares and spinfusior, beacons and nothing else. Perfect for grand malee levels, and capping.

b) Main outfit:
    Light, energy pack, flares, mines, beacons, Spinfusior, Laser Rifle and plasma gun.

Good dog fighting, with the right config can be deadly. For example, you in a dog fight, the enemy shoots way up in the air... I could stand thiere like and idiot, fly up after him and shoot a few disks at him hoping that one will hit...... or you can just slap out hte laser rifle and fry is ****ing balls off.

If the player is crap, u'd take him out with the spinfusior no problems, if hes good, and flys, he's not expecting a laser rifle in the nads at close range... and unpleasent surprise for him,

Altho prob 70 of those kills are with the auld disk.

Only use the plasma gun when I venture into the enemy base, its **** all use for anything else.
    zZzZzZzAaAaAaAaAaAaPpPpPpPpPp !!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by bubbles (edited 10-07-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Lucy_la_morte

I wish I knew how to play Tribes2 frown.gif

It's just a tail, but I'm sort of attached to it.

Lucy la morte.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

the only way to learn is to play a lot lucy.
    Play the tutorial missions and play against bots. That helps, but nothing matches playing the same maps again and again against humans

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Lucy, play a small game (6 player) with the bots a few times, and watch what they do and where they place stuff.

Then join an internet game and pick a task (preferable a defensive role because its easyer to get the hang of IMO). Try and stick with someone that knows what they are doing and learn from them.

It really is a great game, so give it a go. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Jump - Fire - Jump...and learn to do it in a pattern that makes the fire bit happen when your opponent's landing, and the jump bit when the blue things are coming at your head.

Also accept the fact that even as a newbie you will be ****ed off at the other 50% or so of folks on the server who insist on being complete and utter idiots (Never seen a game like it for muppetry, but thats all on another thread)

Advertisement