Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Machine Head

• 17-08-2004 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Does anyone know if Machine Head are playing Dublin in november/december?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Repli

No but they are so popular in the UK that they have 9 DATES.. yes 9

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭ohandels

Any ideas when there coming back to dublin?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

no idea. it would be great to see them back. i saw them in belfast there a few months ago and they blew the place away. it was amazing. small venue, big music.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

according to someone on the machine head board who was talking to phil demmel they are going to add another irish date. i hope so i wanna see seasons whither live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

as i posted earlier, the upcoming tour does not include an irish date (but has 12 english ffs) hopefully theyl come to their senses. theyve played here loads of times why not again??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

nesthead wrote:
    as i posted earlier, the upcoming tour does not include an irish date (but has 12 english ffs) hopefully theyl come to their senses. theyve played here loads of times why not again??

it's up to a promotor to book them, ask mcd

but there was a **** load of people at the gig in the ambassador last time around and if they aint playing in the north loads of people will come down from their to see them too.should be no problem with mcd or aiken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

ask mcd then, they own the ambassador, maybe the band's fees are higher this year

ah ya the bands fees probly are after the succes of through the ashes, bollic but even if if sold outlast time they should have no trouble this time around

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

My friend is going to the one in Brixton.Lucky.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

When a band is touring England from America, do they usually have an Irish show which doesn't really get much publicity?

ya they generally play at the very start or the back end of the tour too over here

Advertisement