Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.ie

Options
  • 14-07-2001 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭

Just writing here to let you know I've left .ie, lets face it, its not 'a real clan' - no offence to the guys who've been running it intended. Thx for some good games smile.gif

Just wondering if you know of any clans recruiting, preferably GMT smile.gif ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lexual

Tmail me (lexual) or "Sneetch Deux" mixie smile.gif

We're trying to get a decent T2 team together... and we have a *server* as you know smile.gif))

Lexual

Clan |.RaDoX.|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

A server, and some great players to boot. Lex is one of the best pilots I've seen, bane one of the best Juggernaughts. Sneetch is starting to get his head popped like a balloon less and less by my laser rifle biggrin.gif and is starting to return the favor. And Elvis is our mad tank driver and my fave piece of grav-cycle roadkill recently (sorry Elvo frown.gif )

Anyhow, a gr8 bunch of guys which matters more to me than any skillz0rz they might have- give Lex a mail Mixie smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

Will do, thx.

Didnt know you were a T2 fan Bob? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

.ie wasnt set up as a competitive clan mixie, just a grouping of Irish players. Just to let you know so you dont have to leave if you join Radox.
    I doubt if well ever see a .ie team on The Ladder or in the BWTL, but due to lack of anything happening i think it would be a good idea to get a scrim together with Radox.
    I was talking about this to lex and hes into the idea, so post here or in the same thread in the ingame forums if anyones interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mad Elvis

That sounds rather good to me smile.gif

However, you under estimate my powers occy-san-Next time you be hitting one of my freshly dropped mines & satchel charge!:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 lexual

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bob the Unlucky Octopus:
    A server, and some great players to boot. Lex is one of the best pilots I've seen, bane one of the best Juggernaughts. Sneetch is starting to get his head popped like a balloon less and less by my laser rifle biggrin.gif and is starting to return the favor. And Elvis is our mad tank driver and my fave piece of grav-cycle roadkill recently (sorry Elvo frown.gif )

Anyhow, a gr8 bunch of guys which matters more to me than any skillz0rz they might have- give Lex a mail Mixie smile.gif

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    </font>

Awww shucks...

/me is all blushing smile.gif

Thx for the high praise Occy...

For the record... Sneetch Deux is one of the best _defensives_ I've seen on any server... Precious few of those around!

We'd like to get together a decent chunk of players to (a) have a laugh, (b) build teamwork (c) Kick ass

smile.gif

And like .ie, we're not gonna take it too seriously initially... build a team first, then enter some ladders.

All are welcome smile.gif

Lex

P.S. If interested, contact Sneetchy as I'm off down the country for the next week - Warrior Name: Sneetch Deux - t-mail him.

Clan |.RaDoX.|

Advertisement