Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O2 X1

• 17-08-2004 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

So I upgraded to O2's(maxon) X1 mobile phone. Now I've had a lot of problems with it and it's now being serviced.

Now I've tried to do a bit of research on this model and I seem to "hear" a lot of bad things about it. You know the "friend of a freind" that has one that broke in the very same way as yours.

Has anyone here had any problems with this phone or any information, press releases they could point me in the direction of? (I have tried the maxon site but found nothing helpful)

Thanks
    Adrian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

Yup they're a bit of a turkey alright, and afaik a huge amount sold were returned to o2 over the short period they had them on offer. o2 haven't recomissioned maxon to make any other phones in the series as a result.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 786 ✭✭✭Akula

no info beyond the fact that its being replaced with the x2 very soon. Also hear the x2 is going to be one of the choices on the "christmas comes early" free phone offer from 02. That along with the 3200 and v220

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

They've been terrible. A friend has had to return hers oodles of times.

Advertisement