Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greek Restaurants in Galway

• 17-08-2004 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Any one know if there are any Greeks Restaurants in Galway,there is nothing in the goldenpages, the Olympics is giving me a hankering for good Greek food....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭klaus23

from a local... no, I'm not aware of one. There's a couple of "mediterranean" ones, but nothing specific.

Aldi, not to be outdone, are running specials on Lamb Kebabs, Feta Cheese and Olive Oil. Now for ya!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

por wrote:
    Any one know if there are any Greeks Restaurants in Galway,there is nothing in the goldenpages, the Olympics is giving me a hankering for good Greek food....

I dont think you'll find a greek resturant around this little town of ours. The best you can hope for is a resturant that does one or two dishes like musaka or tadzikki. Ah feic it now I'm hungry for some greek food ;)

Advertisement