Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Results Here!!

Options
  • 13-08-2004 10:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭

Just wondering what time the results are available from ones school, I will probably just get them off the old idir-linn at twelve but if they are available in school around 9 in the morning then I have alot more drinking time.

Can anyone provide information?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

probaly from about 9 or 10 they should be available. handy thing about school is you dont have to see them with your parents.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

Chonaic wrote:
    Just wondering what time the results are available from ones school, I will probably just get them off the old idir-linn at twelve but if they are available in school around 9 in the morning then I have alot more drinking time.

Can anyone provide information?
    That would depend on ones school

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Last year,my school gave them out at half three.I really hope they don't do that this year,I want them as early as possible.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

post your LC results here! i want to see posts from 9:00 am, people!!

post the subject too, ie:

"Economics, H, NG"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

banquo wrote:
    "Economics, H, NG"

How optimistic. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

ah economics isnt that bad, i'd have passsed if if i didnt drop it in favor of history...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Why would you want to post your results up ???

Also anyone know how to get your results online ? I really dont want to go into school to get them !

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Tusky wrote:
    Why would you want to post your results up ???

Also anyone know how to get your results online ? I really dont want to go into school to get them !
    If you have a PIN you can get em off www.examinations.ie at 12 pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

what's the point? all it'll end up doing is making some unfortunate souls feel inadequate and other people's heads will swell up exponentially.instead you should just say 'i passed'' or that you got what you needed (which can be very different from what you wanted--you know who you are--)..the pressure that some people are under to do really well from their parents,etc is bad enough so you know...best to be subtle...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I got 600 points \o/

• Advertisement

oeNeo wrote:
    I got 600 points \o/
    twat

ill be working tomorrow and my school wont give me the results before i go in at 11. so ill have to wait till i get home at 7 (cos i wont let the parents just collect them/download them for me, it'll annoy them a lot more than me;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

i really do think that it's pointless going to school earlier than quarter of an hour before they hand them out (ie 12pm). i can just imagine the clouds of tension and neurosis that will be above everyone's heads..imagine what that will do to your state of mind??..i can just see myself going demented..therefore i shall walk in comfortably late...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

good luck people!!! did mine last year, its no big deal, relax!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Im feeling very sick rite now.
    It only hit me now.
    Before this i didnt care.But now it feels life threatening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

my legs are shaking im that nervous!! mine are out a 9:30 i tink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭The Song Thrush

chrismon wrote:
    Im feeling very sick rite now.
    It only hit me now.
    Before this i didnt care.But now it feels life threatening.
    I know how you feel... I didn't care until someone wished me good luck today... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

I get mine in the post so the postman will be mobbed and shouted at if he's late :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Im actually incredibly worried. If I don't get over 540 points I'm officially fucked. All of my sisters got 540+ so there's a bit of pressure on me to keep the trend going. I know it's stupid and all, but the only reason I'm worried is because of my parents. They will actually kick my ass out of the house and make me live with my eldest sister if I don't do as well as I hope to.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

dont worry... anyone i know who was dissappointed with results last year is havin a ball now in the course they got!! neh to worry lads!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

oeNeo wrote:
    Im actually incredibly worried. If I don't get over 540 points I'm officially fucked. All of my sisters got 540+ so there's a bit of pressure on me to keep the trend going. I know it's stupid and all, but the only reason I'm worried is because of my parents. They will actually kick my ass out of the house and make me live with my eldest sister if I don't do as well as I hope to.

suddenly, my parents don't seem do bad...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

i feel your pain man. I only got 505 and my dad got real freaked out and beat me with his belt :(

your kidding, right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭adjodlo

no

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

5 hours to go ;)

3hr's 59 min's

heh - 3hrs 40mins

nothin better to be doin, least im not the only one still awake...

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

/me goes insane

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I'll be thinkin' of ye when I'm in sitting my physics exam :D

Hopefully my little bro' (who's currently sleeping like a baby) will do well.

Best of luck Laddies and gentlewomen.

Advertisement