Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random, Dry County, Neosupervital - TBMC - August 26th

Options
  • 17-08-2004 6:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭

Random release the 'Pray' single with a gig in Temple Bar Music Centre on Thursday 26th August.

Support comes from Dry County and Neosupervital.

Preview a stream of the single here.

Tickets 9 euro from TBMC box office, Road Records and Ticketmaster.

Doors 8pm.

Thank you all kindly for your time.

www.rndm.com
    www.drycounty.org
    www.neosupervital.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭spoiltbrat

The Dry County crew released their EP tonight in the Sugar Club and were firkin brilliant.

I'm really not just saying this but you should check them out... previews of their tracks are on www.drycounty.org

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

Heard their first e.p and twas good, tell me more bout this album and how it sounds in comparison

Heard their first e.p and twas good, tell me more bout this album and how it sounds in comparison

Its a single release, I think most of the album is recorded but I'm not sure when it'll be released. The new stuff is a little more structured and catchier, they're more direct songs... less ambient I guess, and more to the point. The best way to judge is to listen the tracks yourself at www.rndm.com - they have versions you can stream at 56k and broadband... even the 56k version is pretty good quality and streams within seconds.

Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭ba oom bop didi

spoiltbrat wrote:
    Its a single release, I think most of the album is recorded but I'm not sure when it'll be released. The new stuff is a little more structured and catchier, they're more direct songs... less ambient I guess, and more to the point. The best way to judge is to listen the tracks yourself at www.rndm.com - they have versions you can stream at 56k and broadband... even the 56k version is pretty good quality and streams within seconds.

Hope this helps.

I was talking bout dry county. Il 56k you :mad:

I was talking bout dry county. Il 56k you :mad:

Eh... sorry, didn't realise the broadband thing was still such a delicate issue.

The new Dry County EP is a lot more electronically based than the last one, more produced in general... go to www.drycounty.org to hear some samples of their tunes... might be a bit slow on ye olde 56k though. ;)

• Advertisement

.... if anyone's at the gig or wants to come in later.

Alternative sounds of all persuasions - Modest Mouse, The Concretes, Future Kings of Spain, The Killers, Interpol (new stuff) etc.

Free after 11pm if you can't make the gig beforehand (which you should try to 'cause all the bands are deadly).

Thats it, no more selling, I've prostituted my filthy wares enough on this stage.

Advertisement