Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error message in phpmyadmin

Options
  • 17-08-2004 7:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever seen this message on their phpmyadmin and if they have how did u fix it?

Here's the error I'm getting:

Error
    The additional Features for working with linked Tables have been deactivated. To find out why click here.

Aswell as that I'm trying to stuff with php and mysql.....I connect to the database ok using php but I can't query it for some reason. I can query the databse when using mysql directly..........any idea on what I'm doing wrong and if the two problems are connected??

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

the error messages that it gives will tell you why it's not working - it's happened to me before. You just have to put some lines in the main config file to tell it extra information about your database setup

I think :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 668 ✭✭✭mise_me_fein

You wouldn't be able to tell me the lines to put in by any chance would you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭zoro

The error message tells you exactly the line you should add in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭decob

it;s nothing to worry about, it's just about new features that were added that relate to newer version of mysql to do with relationships and linked tables, thats all.

in the config file there is a line about
    $cfg set it to the absolute url to the phpmyadmin on you server

also if you set $cfg to true you won't see that warning

Advertisement