Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

examinations.ie secret results page revealed!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

why torture us??!!! whhyyy??? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

dear god no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭claire h

Damn you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

You DIE NOW!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭EricM

Hey its up and running now

Did you log in and it worked?
    I dont have my pin number :(

When i try put my exam number i just get "Leaving Certificate results will be available at 12 Noon on Wednesday the 18th August 2004."

I got overexcited when i found the location of it by guessing.
    But seems they thought of that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

EricM wrote:
    Did you log in and it worked?
    I dont have my pin number :(

When i try put my exam number i just get "Leaving Certificate results will be available at 12 Noon on Wednesday the 18th August 2004."

I got overexcited when i found the location of it by guessing.
    But seems they thought of that.
    heh heh heh poor you :p
    At least it kept you occupied for a few hours, guessing away :p Roll on tomorrow! I WANT MY RESULTS!

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Heh, the whole system was b0rk3d last year, some people knew their college placements days before everyone else due to CAO bollocking up the online system.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

The CAO database is THE MOST SECURE piece of kit on the entire HEAnet system. It even has it's own dedicated server (a really old type of one that one-one uses anyone) so it's damn near impossible to hack. So if they b0rk up, they REALLY do b0rk up.

Advertisement