Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confuzzlement

Options
  • 17-08-2004 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Ok, where the heck have all the session one people gone? I go away for 2 weeks, get stranded by a hurricane and then come back to a board completely overrun by session 2 people who have clogged up the board so much I can hardly find any session one posts! please come back with session one photos, session one-related posts, and reassurance from the RAs that they still remember us and will dish the session one dirt we werent allowed hear til ctyi was over!
    caoimhs

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I know! It's like an invasion! Where are you sess1ers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Down with this sort of thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

i dont want this to seem like an anti-ses 2 thread, i just miss the ses 1 people. please come back!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Joycey

pffft session 2 owns you :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 *tinkerbell*

it is very annoying that there are hardly any session one photos, threads or quotes!!!!! :mad: where has everybody gone?! *angry deep breath* come back!
    im not against session 2ers though! i just would like to see more session 1 jokes, photos, etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

this could become a thread to ease inter-sessional relations. Down with the sessists (sessists??), i have a dream that one day session1ers and session2ers can have an orgy in stephen's green without a riot breaking out. or at least without begrudgery. Sessists... 5 S's... i like it.

evidence from bish's picture CD shows that session 2 was a way sexier session than session one. we had quite the number of hotties at sess 2.
    Maybe this is why the less hot(not ugly cause that would be offensive) sess 1'ers are dropping like flies?

Hey lets not turn this into a "MY SESSION IS BETT0R THAN YOURS!!!!1one" thread...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Damn cd... not workin properly for me, i got one thing workin and then everything else wouldn't open for me. shall try again at later stage.

Anyhoo, seems the sessions were different, as would be presumed, but for anyone who enjoyed it their session was the best (obviously session 2!). But hey... away with you sessists! *shaking fist and beating stick* Emmet and joycey, i'm ashamed of your closemindedness, not all session1ers are bad, only the majority.

oh and emmet, sorry for putting you in the same category as joycey. shall not be repeated.

Spog wrote:
    oh and emmet, sorry for putting you in the same category as joycey.....

.... shall not be repeated

Oh it better not. As a session 2er i see nothing wrong with forgiveness though. If i was in sessoin one i might never forgive you. Those stubborn session oners!!! :cool:

• Advertisement

jebus, all i wanted was a conversation with a few session one people and the session two people still continue to talk. ive got absolutely nothing against session two im sure everyone had a great time but we had a great time too. we all like to think our session was better but every session is completely different so theres no point in comparison. cant you all just agree that no matter what session you do, ctyi is ctyi and you'll have a ball?

That's such a session one thing to say. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

All the ways in which (this year's) session 2 was better than session 1:

1. We had a fire.

2. We had Willie and Ailean.

3. We had crossdressing day.

4. We have more picture's on Bish's CD.

5. Dermo tee peed David's room.

6. We had Oisin in his last year as not being an RA.

7. We had Colm The Pimp.

8. We had Brendan The Hobo.

9. We had hotter girls.

10. We had Aonghus and Cat.

11. We had orgies.

12. We had ORGIES!

13. KARLSTOCK!

14. We had Film Appreciation, Yeah!

15. We had Guy.

16. We had G.O.D.

17. And finally...

we had MEEEE!

Oh god. *smacks forehead with palm*
    I didn't read any of those things, but... listen, I don't think any sess1ers want to have a pointless argument about which session was better, at least I sure don't, so like... ugh. *exasperation*

for ****s sake what the hell has happened to this board? im bloody sick of this im leaving and not coming back until someone does something about these people and their horrible attitudes.

My thoughts exactly.

P.S. See 3 post above.

Caoimhe wrote:
    for ****s sake what the hell has happened to this board? im bloody sick of this im leaving and not coming back until someone does something about these people and their horrible attitudes.

Don't go Caoimhe we love you! Leaving can only make it worse!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

4. We have more picture's on Bish's CD.

I will not have that used as a reason - it was simply the fact that I had the camera for longer. In some ways I think I preferred Session 1, particularly their lack of arrogance and peace-loving ways. :cool:

Now shush all the hollerin' and the cussin' - you're both my favourite!

We weren't arrogant. My posts above were just jokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭vikki

AGH! Why bother have this argument?! both sessions were great for different reasons! session two had great things as mentioned above, but session one had the unmentionable thing which in my opinion makes it the clear winner(im not asking for a disagreement here), but everyone had a good time so why argue! its only what you make it anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

you kno you'll lose coz sess2was so gr8, so ha!

Please mention this, "unmentionable thing."

i shall not mention the unmentionable thing because it is unmentionable! and i wont lose because in my opinion session one was better, but its my opinion not necessarily anyone elses, dont have a go at me for my personal opinion, just accept the fact that i dont think the same way as you on the matter

At least give us a clue as to what the unmentionable is. If it's something that'll get someone in trouble nevermind but GIVE US A CLUE!

ColHol wrote:
    you kno you'll lose coz sess2was so gr8, so ha!

I think inability to use actual words nullifies this post or any points (or lack thereof) contained within.

Anyway, back on the session1 topic, here're some pictures...
    (I didn't exactly go crazy with the photo takin', and I used up most of my memory card at the zoo and making films...)
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07923.JPG <-- random photo of a whole bunch of people, i can't remember the occasion for the gathering.
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07942.JPG <-- john and sam from screenwriting.. but wait... who's that in the background? IT'S HUGHPETERBURNS!!
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07968.JPG <-- the screenwriting class, with nearly everyone looking stoned/high/very very weird. hehehe...
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07970.JPG <-- random picture of the canteen in all its glory! there're even some spitalians in the background

I sincerely regret not taking more photos.

wow you rock! HUGHPETERBURNS in a picture... who'd have thought anyone would have kept such a thing...

He's so famous he's on the internet now!
    At the actual time of the picture taking I never even realised he was there in the background, brooding and sucking his thumb. (He denies this but we know it's true)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

We weren't arrogant. My posts above were just jokes.

Then put some smilies in damnit!! Learn the lingo of the interweb! :rolleyes:

.JPG[/url]there're even some spitalians in the background

They're called sportugitalianards... you... (insulting term).

:D (There Bish)

• Advertisement

Spitalian is easier.

Advertisement