Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confuzzlement

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Caoimhe wrote:
    im asking whichever moderator comes online first to lock this thread.
    NOBODY GIVES A FLYING **** IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SESSION IS BETTER. SO JUST SHUT THE **** UP.

If we read btween the lines i think we can safely assume that what shes trying to say is:
    "lock the thread, we now kno how insignificant our session was, plz dont let this go on any longer, i bow down to sess2's greatness"

Thats ok caoimhe, i think that is the general consensus among sess1ers

(ps, we dont think sess2 was better, we KNOW it was)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

ColHol wrote:
    (ps, we dont think sess2 was better, we KNOW it was)
    Just like how I don't think this thread is a pile of moronic crap, I KNOW it is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Didn't see that coming, Barry. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

christ, you people must seriously think that by saying your session is oh so splendid that you'll make us care about it which we quite obviously don't. its become like a penis extension for most of ye. i hate to think what you must be compensating for.

ooh touchy! we dont hv insecurities anyway, we hv a certain inner peace that can be only obtained from attending sess2. *ahhhh* god i love sess2, no wonder all ye sess1ers are so filled with pent up rage and anger, ur obv jus jealous of our session, ye should form a support group, "sess1ers anonymous". if ye stick together ye can pull tru and maybe even forget sess1 ever existed

• Advertisement

ah music to my ears, the sound of another completely redundant comment that serves purely to make people lose further respect for you. give it up dear, you sound pathetic.

dont try and change the subject my love! but its ok to get defensive when u kno ur fightin a losing battle. i mean, i kno ur finding it hard to accept hw gr8 sess2 was but honestly, all is not lost, u can apply for sess2 nxt yr! see theres a light at the end of the tunnel!

Caoimhe wrote:
    for ****s sake what the hell has happened to this board? im bloody sick of this im leaving and not coming back until someone does something about these people and their horrible attitudes.

Strange.

ok listen carefully - im 17 and have done 3 years of session ones and also 3 years of session twos. the verdict? they are EXACTLY THE SAME. they are 3 weeks with friends where you get to meet new people and have fun. CTYI is CTYI is CTYI. you dont seem to realise that nobody will ever do session two again after reading this post because they wouldnt be able to cope with such assholes. i would've left CTYI if i had done session 2 this year because i would have had to know you. im seriously beginning to agree with alim's comment in another post about the standards going down, you're all living proof.

Excuse me, but u dont kno me from adam (or alim as the case may be). im jus sayin this yr sess2 was way better than sess1. you can turn it over in ur head all ya want but at the end of the day, sess2 is the best session EVER! wooo, go sess2!!!!
    (ps sess1 sucks)

oh and in that last post your opening words were listen carefully, i couldnt hear anything so i kept on reading, did i miss something?

Wb quick, i cant wait to hear from u again, i feel our relationship is really goin somewhere, col

• Advertisement

Caoimhe:You do realise that we're just having a laugh.

A good while ago the point stopped being to boast for Session 2 and became to anoy you and the some others.

;)

You do realise that we're just having a laugh.

A good while ago the point stopped being to boast for Session 2 and became to anoy you and the some others.

;)

yeah, im aware of that - why do you think im still posting? if i thought ye were serious i wouldnt be postin, im not that stupid! im making this thread a bit livelier ;) however, you've interrupted the back-and-forth of the "arguement" - for shame mr hefner!

Caoimhe:You do realise that we're just having a laugh.

;)

i was waitin for someone to point it out, had her wound right up tho!

cant BELIEVE ye thought i was seriously that angry!!!! :P

Caoimhe wrote:
    cant BELIEVE ye thought i was seriously that angry!!!! :P

psh, no, i knew ya were messin,

yeah right!

Well this is why we use smilies peole.

:)

its not as funny when people know youre not serious :D

and by the way - hats off to some supoyb competitors, impressive job guys. that was some good material, some day you'll be able to annoy people for real. maybe you could be door to door salesmen...

Laugh Out Loud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Caoimhe wrote:
    maybe you could be door to door salesmen...
    you really think so,wow,youve made me so happy! :D

• Advertisement

Caoimhe wrote:
    ok listen carefully - im 17 and have done 3 years of session ones and also 3 years of session twos.
    SIX sessions?!

..........dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

yea wtf im jealous. How come u got six and i only get 4....sob sob

damn u and ur 6 sessions

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Yes, it puts her in a position to be more knowledgeable about CTYI than anyone else, and also to be hated muchly by all of us. =D (But in a loving way.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Funkeyhatzrock!

Brian, m'dear
    I simply called you Bish due to the fact that this years session2ers have incredubily small,narrow and one track minds and they would not have understood that in the rest of the world bar those 3weeks you tend,generally, to be called Brian. I needed to make sure they understood.

As to the person who was talking of Foxy Mc.Fox she's a he.

yea wtf im jealous. How come u got six and i only get 4....sob sob

damn u and ur 6 sessions
    4 is a lot tbh, most people get 3 or less

As to the person who was talking of Foxy Mc.Fox she's a he.

I am still going to need to see a picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

I think inability to use actual words nullifies this post or any points (or lack thereof) contained within.

Anyway, back on the session1 topic, here're some pictures...
    (I didn't exactly go crazy with the photo takin', and I used up most of my memory card at the zoo and making films...)
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07923.JPG <-- random photo of a whole bunch of people, i can't remember the occasion for the gathering.
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07942.JPG <-- john and sam from screenwriting.. but wait... who's that in the background? IT'S HUGHPETERBURNS!!
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07968.JPG <-- the screenwriting class, with nearly everyone looking stoned/high/very very weird. hehehe...
    http://www.iol.ie/~home/aqua/ctyi pics/DSC07970.JPG <-- random picture of the canteen in all its glory! there're even some spitalians in the background

I sincerely regret not taking more photos.

HughPeterBurns was a commuter the like of Karl, brought into the spotlight by everybody else(namely all of my group) just for the fack HughPeterBurns always had to be referred to in the third person........ALWAYS!!!
    where,in this photo, are all the things that make ctyi great,e.g campness,conversations between me and bill that (somehow) link the 2003 metallica gig to the shape of the universe,the campness,hobos,the campness?

why session 2 rocked:
    Hobos(dermo and brendan)the campness(colm-the jesus of camp as said in the bible:"...and the campness came together and was made man,and he was to be called COLM")and matthew getting waxed.

in conclusion:
    all that session 1 has over session 2 are eyebrows.

ok The hobo-ness began in session 1, I have to give them that.......they were already calling me a hobo and had the song already done before the fecking scavanger hunt where I was a hobo!!!
    oh and my group in session 1 had duddy and ayrton
    We'd ...well to save time Dermo's entirre Ra group and some of Andrews

why session 2 rocked:
    Hobos(dermo and brendan)the campness(colm-the jesus of camp as said in the bible:"...and the campness came together and was made man,and he was to be called COLM")and matthew getting waxed.
    Oh so very wrong I'm afraid you see i was the very first pad-e-won hobo not this Brendan fool! We had duddy the campness was everywhere espeicially when 10 of the guys started grinding into Dermo, my did he look scared and Shane got waxed in our session. therefore none of your reasons were truly sess2 they all originated from the truly brilliant sess1
    however i will give you the eyebrow thing

And what made sess1 truly speicial
    1 the thing-that-shall-not-be-mentioned game
    2 It's song
    3 team sodemy
    4 dermo song
    6 i know that there was another song the dude who sang metalica-nothing else matters he used to sing it. sorry i cant remember his name
    7 Giant Bubbles
    8 Virtual Hi5s
    9 Pogo sticks
    10 RA's chasing each other round the quad everynight stealing hats

11 The Cereal tower
    12 the jam thing damit I'm sorry I can,t remember the name the someone tell me and i'll edit it
    13 Walter!!
    14 Arg Gigantis!!/ James Brown

so in all session1 was undeniably the best

and yeah my whole group rocked :) but that was true for both sessions really :)
    the songs of session 1 kicked ass a lot. mainly because of the 2 Shanes and ditto on verything Vikki said.

and last but not least, everybody is gonna say there session was better anyway because they didn't know what actually happened in the other session.

I bet *** thought her session was better
    *hi 5*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,076 ✭✭✭buffalo

Dermo wrote:
    *hi 5*

:):D:p;) bwahahahahaha!!!

*hi 5*

Classic! POTY!

Dermo wrote:
    and last but not least, everybody is gonna say there session was better anyway because they didn't know what actually happened in the other session.

Well I have a friend in school who went to Session 1 so I'm going to get all the good stuff come Aug. 30th.

And I'd prefer that you call Duddy by his true name as that nickname was created last year.

P.S. Duddy rocks!!!

• Advertisement

Dermo wrote:
    *hi 5*

hi-5!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement