Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help

Options
  • 19-08-2001 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭

Ive just gotten a new copy of tribes2, but the problem is, its not asking for my cd-key probably because i already installed tirbes from a different cd and it still has the key saved in the registery [no i didnt just answer my own question] i cant find the cd key in the registery! (so i can delete it and put in my new one duh)

Also if iam trying to start a lan/solo game, the game stops, i hit esc and it gives me unhandled errors blah blah

i need help,

[This message has been edited by c0rk3r (edited 19-08-2001).]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

corker,if the screen flashs white and black when u open up LAN or solo player. Same thing hapened me, dunno hw 2 fix it tho :/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

have you patched up to the latest version?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭c0rk3r

great lot of help you bunch are, i wait two days, and this is what u come up with

anyway your to late i've fix0r3d the problem there was a spider on my graphics card, kill the spider kill the problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mad Elvis

Twat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Isegrim

i once had a cat sleeping in my pc...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Mad Elvis

...and this one time at bandcamp, I shoved a flute up my pussy... redface.gifbiggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I tried the latest patch...but 2 no avail frown.gif
    I think its my gfx card.....but i need a new mother boards,this 1 doesnt have an AGP slot

Advertisement