Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for the old QW clients n mods?

Options
  • 17-08-2004 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭

Im looking for a site where I can d/l the old clients for qw etc and any other quake mod. Ta

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Grand_Izer

Alrite Bug,
    long time no see :) You can find some QW stuff including the 'old/official' client gathering dust, unloved and forgotten at www.clan-gauntlet.com/files/qw

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Thanks, all mes gotta do now is try get it all runnin ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Lo cork dudes. Very long time no see. You guys still around the city then? In 4th yr of my degree now. College kinda ended the whole internet gaming thing for me :)
    In fact the only reason Im on the net is cause Im on work experience at motorola and Im bored :p

Heheh.

Just saw me steve and davoc are on the retired members list of GT.

Just bought myself a new PC though. Still have no BB internet access so will be a while before Im gaming online again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭Vincent

yer all crap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Ah, good times *Steven reminisces*. I can't believe how many of you are still around and have made the upgrade to, that formerly most hated of advantages, LPB status ;)

It's a while since I hung up my tinfoil axe due to modem induced psychotic episode/moving to house with no phoneline. Glad to see that the traditions of yesteryear are being upheld by you fine upstanding citizens. Except for vince cos he sucks goats :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

I have taken over #7o9

any idea how to get XP home to play QW n Quake. tried compatibilty mode but may be using wrong settings

Nice to see ye all lads too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

BugBlaster : Get equake from http://equake.quakeworld.nu

24 bit textures.....new models......the lot.

que

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Never had a problem in winxp home... what error is it giving?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

OMG... What a blast from the past !

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭Nexus

lo slosh, it aint a blast from the past. This muppets are still active. Look at that dumbass vin and ize. 2 dopey lemmings who should have their nuts cut off!

Nex

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Jasus, I though all you muppets had faded away long ago. :)

Nah us cork boyz will be around to haunt you for a while more. Just on a break till BB comes along. Then QW will start again. (Wan clan arena :D)

dont give no error message Killy, just does nutin , n goes bac to teh destopii :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭[Preacher]

Advertisement