Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need someone to design some graphics for my website for free.

Options
  • 18-08-2004 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭

i am putting together a personal website for myself as a hobby. i need someone who can design some logos banners etc that i can use in my website. The website will be related to Liverpool FC .

If you want some practice and i will acknowledge your work on the site.

Please pm if you want to help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭ChicoMendez

Liverpool ... ha not a chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Liverpool FC and the other premiership companies do not like people using their logos and stuff and actively pursue people who infringe their copyright. Even fan sites.
    Make sure you get permission or both yourself and the designer you use could get into some bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,511 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Figment wrote:
    Liverpool FC and the other premiership companies do not like people using their logos and stuff and actively pursue people who infringe their copyright. Even fan sites.
    Make sure you get permission or both yourself and the designer you use could get into some bother.
    you serious?

I thought thye would encourage fans site. I intend to design my own logos and as for history and facts i intend to write thatup myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

I would have thought that myself but thats what they are doing.

Advertisement