Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite pizza toppings

• 18-08-2004 1:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭

Excluding tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, which are basics, what's your favourite pizza topping? You can vote for more than one.

What's your fave pizza topping(s)? (Excluding tomato sauce&mozzarella) 84 votes

Ham
    0% 0 votes
    Pepperoni
    13% 11 votes
    Sweetcorn
    20% 17 votes
    Goats' cheese
    14% 12 votes
    Pineapple
    4% 4 votes
    Cheddar cheese
    11% 10 votes
    Olives
    8% 7 votes
    Peppers
    3% 3 votes
    Onions
    13% 11 votes
    Sundried tomatoes
    10% 9 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Tuna, sweet corn and crispy bacon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭GuanYin

Millers on Baggots st have incredible Gormet Pizzas.

Satay Prawn is the best, complete with Satay pizza sauce, noodles, cashews and even prawn crackers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

the poll is stupid, i can only have opne topping now? i'd put all those options on my pizza - the more the better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

I knew I couldn't cover every topping with only 10 options.

Speakin of bacon, what do ye think of an irish breakfast pizza? Rashers, sliced susages, hard boiled egg, pudding, tomatoes - or would it all end in heartbreak/burn?

My dad owns a pizzeria, and last night he went into the pub while on a break from cooking and people said to him as soon as they saw him, "Pizza! Pizza!" (It's a small town, plus the pizzeria's only open a month.) So dad made a pizza and brought it out to a fella. Now he's thinking of making a special "Pub pizza" - cajun chicken, sweetcorn and pineapple. As he says himself, "nothing too heavy for those clowns."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The Greek pizza (roasted peppers, courgettes, olives and feta cheese) in Domino's is yummy...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Hello Kitty

Olives , sweetcorn and peppers are the nicest.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

chicken pineapple bbq sauce from papa mcs in greystones nom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Pepperoni is my only "Must Have" topping

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Rredwell wrote:
    Speakin of bacon, what do ye think of an irish breakfast pizza? Rashers, sliced susages, hard boiled egg, pudding, tomatoes - or would it all end in heartbreak/burn?
    ."

Hell yeah! bring it on!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,574 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

KevIRL wrote:
    Hell yeah! bring it on!

Maybe use a fried egg rather than hard boiled though, and throw on some hash browns

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

My favourites would have to be pepperoni, cheeses (lots of strong flavours) and sun dried tomatoes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

KevIRL wrote:
    Maybe use a fried egg rather than hard boiled though, and throw on some hash browns
    Leave out the tomatoes and I'd buy one in a heart beat (or is that a heart attack?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Rredwell

You'll both be delighted to learn that Four Star have a Farmhouse Grill pizza, with sausage, egg, etc.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 729 ✭✭✭popinfresh

heh, I actually work in pizza hut so I'd reccomend peperoni + green pepper. Or chicken + sweetcorn. Any pizza that's not a pain in the ass to make really ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Drag00n79

The carmelised onion and pesto in Bistro Biaconi in Sligo is so good. In fact I love all their pizzas!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

The Greek pizza (roasted peppers, courgettes, olives and feta cheese) in Domino's is yummy...

Yeah it's decent...edible anyway. Not the best we have to offer though. *Texas BBQ - Bacon, Chicken, Green Peppers, Onions, BBQ sauce. Yum yum.

Advertisement