Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ARToolKit Installation

Options
  • 18-08-2004 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey everybody,

K I am a complete beginner at ARToolkit stuff, but have been doing quite a bit of reading about it, I think I have everything I need to install it, a framegrabber, a camera, and all the software, but I just don't really under stand the documentation that I have, I got it from the HIT ARToolkit homepage, and it seems to say a lot without saying anything really!

All the instructions on the net that I can find seem to be written in like 2000 / 2001, so it is prob all well out of date!
    Has anyone set up this ARToolkit or any other AR system before, that could maybe direct me to some helpful resources or just give me a few basic instructions???

cheers guys,
    Fi*

Advertisement