Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who still plays t2?

Options
  • 26-08-2001 9:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Just wondering ,
    Who still plays t2? I gave up after 2 months of the game , thought it was pants but dustaz still loves it biggrin.gif

"It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to hide the truth ... a prison for your mind." im talking about CS not the matrix
    =)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

I stopped for a few weeks , now im back into it again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

i normally play T2 and CS for a bit when im online. im dying to get in a clan game as the possiblites for amazing team work are great, while team work is practicly non-existant in public games. I like the odd deul aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

i really only duel now. I still play the odd pub game, but since im tribeless, its a bit pointless. Ive been playing a lot of cs and a bit of T1 too.
    Maybe we should all arrange to meet and have a big old game some day?
    Any ideas?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Shroom

I most definatly still play T2. Also the |.RaDoX.| T2 clan is recruiting, and already has some excellent T2 players. As for getting together for a game, just gimme a time/place and i'll be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

i play CS a lot now , but i still play Tribes 2 every now and then , as Shroom says
    give a time + place smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

utter poo-poo

I play now and again, here and there but I still cant get into the game at all

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Tuesday 9pm.
    Radox server
    hows that sound?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Well I formated my comp and never installed the game, but I intalled a few days ago so I'll be there AND be square.

Wow big castle......think he's making up for something?

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭Mixie

I've got a clanmatch but I'll try to make it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Via11i

I still play T2 from time to time smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Shroom

Tuesday 9PM Radox server...i'll be there, mebbe a little late but i'll be there biggrin.gif

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I kinda gave up the game a few weeks after it came out when I bought it..
    I do mean to play it, but jsut all the updates and **** smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭[-Morpheus-]

I thought it was a non ping game but then i thought wrong but netcode is still better then cs but theres alot more action in cs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 [Renegade]

I just picked it up and i think its a pretty good game except it keeps getting updated

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Hunter px1

I Still play and love the game, doing Mapping and GUI Changes to it, Me and Mixie are in the Barrysworld Tribes 2 Tourny...Mixie is OAP scum smile.gif EEF forever mate lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Still playing....keep missing machine 13...he seems to log off evey time I come on for a game...

Mostly on the homelan seige newmaps server

Oj there are no more updates....

Insanity is spreading like wildfire.......and Im at its center :p

www.scifi-meshes.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭CH

Monty, give me a shout if you see me in IRC and we'll have a deul or team up on some CTF server.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I still play.

Not interested in a clan at the mo, though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭Lex_Diamonds

I play, albeit, badly smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭KILLER.BEE

i give it ago again i stopped and i do know y is .ie still around

IRE KILLER BEE:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭-oRnein9-

I have the game never installed it I'm waitin untill I get my PC done then I'll give it a whiss

Advertisement