Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

ooohhhh another insurance question

Options
  • 18-08-2004 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭

Please excuse my complete ignorance and/or naivity but does anyone know if the insurance company [swearing edit] of this country insure provo license holders on cars more than ten years old? do any company at all do it?
    thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭michaelanthony

AXA insured me on an 11 year old earlier car this year when I had a provisional license.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭mudflapgirl

Quinn Direct insured me on a 12 yr old car on a provisional when I started back driving a couple of years ago - they prolly still do. Not sure though (changed companies since)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Allianz on my 13 year old car.

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭smokey2

quinn direct on a 11 yr old car and provisional!! when I first got insured with them now 2 yrs ago they didn't wanna cover me on my last car but I told em my mam was after gettin it for me so I could get on my own 2 feet and drivin!
    dunno if it would work again but they'll insure almost anythin for me now so long as it's tested!!

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Wanton

quinn direct gave me insurance on a 10yr and a provisional and gave me a quote for a 12 yr. but the insist on u faxing them an nct before they will transfer the insurance

• Advertisement
Advertisement