Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whelans-Mon 23rd: Unbelievable!

Options
  • 18-08-2004 10:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭

...unbelievably it's only EUR 6 in...for two 5-piece bands that are doing things their own way...Skylight headline this evening of fine music and entertainment with Tailor Made Project opening up the show, fresh from their open-air gig in Mullingar on the previous day.

S t r e t c h out your weekend a bit more...Whelans, Wexford St., Monday Aug 23rd, Doors 8pm, Adm: EUR 6

www.skylightband.com
    www.tailormadeproject.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

PosterIdeaminimini.jpg

As a warm up for this Whelan's gig, Tailor Made Project share the stage with The Pale and many more for the Lark in the Park open-air show in Mullingar Town Park on Sunday Aug 22nd.

Get that weekend movin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wunderzwiebel

Apparently someone's bringing dancing leprechauns, although I can't reveal my sources.
    Whether or which, I shall be there with bells on.

At least I'd better be or I'll be kicked out of the band.

the wunderzwiebel
    skylightband.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

Apparently someone's bringing dancing leprechauns, although I can't reveal my sources.
    Whether or which, I shall be there with bells on.

At least I'd better be or I'll be kicked out of the band.

the wunderzwiebel
    skylightband.com

...wet dancing leprechauns by the looks of it...by the way, there's a weather alert...MetEireann is advising people to get to their nearest Whelans..around eight-ish.

Have something else to talk about tomorrow morning...Whelans 8pm EUR 6 - tonight

www.skylightband.com

Advertisement