Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The great evil

Options
  • 30-01-1999 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

It has come to my attention of a great evil that lives in the fair land of Britannia.It is an evil so great that no warrior nor mage can vanquish it.This great evil is not a beast or monster but a man.This man is called HOBBES.

This creature does not wear black or armor but bright coloured clothes of greens and reds.It act's helpfull and friendly and promises to lead the unwary traveler to untold rich's and fame.It talks about great deeds and actions and of acient city's and dungeon's.

To any that meet this creature I can offer just one bit of advice.....RUN,RECALL or GATE and do not stop until you are far far away as this being is Death himself.For any unlucky man or woman who encounters this wicked creature will be dead in a matter of hours if not seconds.

I have met this vile fiend 3 times and died a terrible death every time.I fought dragons,orcs,dark mages,ophidians,terathans and other evil creatures but never have I met a monster where I knew I would surly die as I do when I encounter the being know as Hobbes.

So beware fellow journeymen and heed my warnings and avoid Hobbes all your life or your life will be very very short.

Kaleb Draak(dead battlemage of europa)

Comments

Advertisement