Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interstate 1982, It'll rock ya.

Options
  • 18-08-2004 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

People, there is a mental mod out there for BF1942. Its called Interstate 1982 and it is based on a racing game called Interstate 76, I think.

Anyway it would be good to find out how many people have this mod, or who are interested in getting it.

Ingame image...

17978_5.jpg

Its around 400mb and can be downloaded here. It features cars, cars and more cars, boats, planes and even snowboards. There are death races, recover the prisoner, aka CTF, and even has a very cool disco, playing 80's disco sounds.

If there is enough interest in this mod there may be a possibility of an Irish IS82 server so post your interest here.

Thanks, TheFairy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Boogie down!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

argh most of the mirrors there are b0rked, i'll have one up soon here anyway....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Nice work Triceradon, pimp your college connection.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Have haved it for a while. Tis a good mod. Yaaarrrr!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

This game is better than any mod for bf i've ever played!! Dancing is my fav thing beating a deathrace and just going straight to the disco bar for a bit of dancing just so damn funny. Also the cars and jetskii's rule. I would defo recomend getting this if your the type of person that finds anything amusing!!

Fairy anychance you could set up a server for is82 and set a date twud love to play some irish people for a change!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭FranDrastic

Yeah, I played I76 when it originally came out. was a great game. If I can get my hands on a copy of BF1942 I'll definitely pick it up....

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

DO many people be playing this game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

yeah mostly one night a week ,hang about in the TIG channels , Fairy hosts a server sometimes.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonko

Interstate '82 is a game in its own right, its been out for years, but I only managed to get a copy a few months ago, its okay, but dissapointing. I76 was the game of choice for me and Superconor 6-7 years ago :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭bus77

Yeah really must sort out a copy of battlefield to try this out
    great memories of Interstate 76, twas my first multyplayer game.

Played it to death, used to be able to cut the engine and let the car just coast down hills(so ya didnt appear on the the other guys radar;))

Got all the hacks then later on, custom paint job, dougnut cannon :D

The sequel I82 was a disapointment but I got great use out of the CTF in it anyway

NEVER GET OUT OF THE CAR ;)

Advertisement