Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BFV & Pirates Stats

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 342 ✭✭Irish_Kamikaze

How by the way does this work? Is it for the weeks gameplay?

Because most of the order there is absaloutly a joke. People i know that are crap are up higher than the good ones E.G. Karma most definitly should be in the top 5 And i dont think no offence that luc has ever played so long as to get the score he did. Infact im on almost 16hrs a day and i know his score ain't right!! Looks to me as if all the good people are at the bottom or under someone thats ****e and that some peoples score has been tampered with!!

P.S. i dont mean to offend anyone!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

P.S. i dont mean to offend anyone!!

Erm a bit late for that Kami. Are you saying that rev has doctered the stats? All it take is for someone to come on and have a storming round and then not play for a while again. If you look through the individual maps stats they tell a different picture. Some people have really stong maps and are weaker on others.

TBH you shouldnt have posted what you posted, if I was named I'd find it hard not to be offended.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

if I was named I'd find it hard not to be offended.

is it good or bad that you were not named Fairy :p

Not a problem for me, either way tbh. I'm trying to point out that those named may not be happy.

He could have made his point via a pm to Rev or just questioned the stats without naming anyone. I play for fun, and a good laugh.

Fairy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Pongo

Read the stats again Kami, they are server stats from the 17th August to the 21st August, from one specific server. They are not overall rankings or stats.
    That, and what Fairy said tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lol, been playing rounds in the afternoons all week with pongo and a few others.

the more others play on navan, you'll see their names come close to the top when they reach the same amout of rounds I've played.

tbh, those stats are poor for me, especially the kdr ;)

Negative. Thought in this country we had the right to freedom of speech? I'll say what i ****in want and no lil **** going to tell me other wise i realy dont care what yee ****ing think of me. I was only saying it wasn't normal for a person that i rarely see on to get up so high! I never said he was crap nor do now! Luc is a fine player and i thought he was sound but maybe speaking out has shown me what the real luc is like. Also fairy your just putting more fuel on the fire. What you were saying on #tig.ie was a bit out of order!!!

How come when ever i say something it always comes back to me and sounds worse than it was?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

It's a small thing, but I've definitely finished top at least once in the last week and have no gold stars to my name...the stats could be a little buggy or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Country, yes. Boards.ie, no.

If you say something out of line I will moderate it. But you haven't done that yet, so so far you have the right to say what you said. But other people have that right aswel. Which they seem to use in abundance.

Careful this doesn't get out of hand.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Well, not naming any names myself, but i can say without a shadow of a doubt that out of 50 players there is no way in hell im ranked 44th. I may not be the best on navan, but ive gotten a good few 1sts, and a hell of alot of 2nds, and on the stats it says ive only had 1 first and 1 second place. Methinks the server stats might only have been started like on friday or something, hence so many good players in so many sh!t placings and so many n00bs ive never even seen on navan before so much higher up.

• Advertisement

If I see another "thought luc was sound but he's clearly not" comment from you kami, you'll find out for real how 'not sound' I can be when it comes to people who piss me off, like you're obviously trying to do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I don't know lucutus, I used to think you were sound but ...

Also fairy your just putting more fuel on the fire. What you were saying on #tig.ie was a bit out of order!!!

Kami I'm winding, and in truth you deserve it. You should be playing the game for the enjoyment and the stats shouldnt really come into it. Classic that you say I am putting fuel on the fire when you started it.

The stats where only recently set up. I cant see anything wrong with them TBH.

Aslo the IS82 server is up and running so get on soon for a game.

Fairy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

hrm i must say i find this rather insulting also......strangely enough kam you don't get to the top of the stats with knife kills (Chopper Whoring though is a whole other matter ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Was wondering why im not on those stats now it makes perfect sense! REV IS OPPERESING ME! :) (It has noting to do with the fact i haven’t played on navan in around 20 days) it’s also clear now lucutus needs to get out more :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭SoBe

im not sure about them either though,i know there are way more better players than me on it and for some reason i appear to be higher up than them,just seems a tad bit weird.and i hope this thread dont turn into a slanging match,why cant we all just get along :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

i'd have to agree with kami (for once), rev is obviously hacking the stats. down with rev.

:)

fli wrote:
    why cant we all just get along :rolleyes:

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Is it coz i is black?

• Advertisement

There is no racial biggitory here. You are all equally worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

There is no racial biggitory here. You are all equally worthless.
    Notice the syntax

You are all equally worthless.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

tba wrote:
    You are all equally worthless.:)

Some of us have outstanding powers of moderatorship.

What are so big about these fecking stats? Nothing. You should all know by now that server stats can be very inefficent so who cares about them to be totally honest?

Anyway, time to dish out some warnings. Biggest of all goes to Irish_Kamikaze, again. First of all I would like to point out #tig.ie has nothing to do with boards.ie so dont bother bringing it up in arguements. Second of all Boards.ie is not a place of free speech, why did you think it was? If it was a place of free speech they wouldnt have Moderators such as Jim and I having to police these boards. Its as free as possible within reason.

Bah... im too tired to continue going on about this. Just keep it in the contect and stop having little arguements about how "Rev haxerz the stats" for his own .. person gain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭Panzer81

If you can't walk away from a pointless and barely-heated grumbling like this then you're carrying baggage from previous grievences and you're wasting your time.

This is the internet, the place where nobody cares.
    The stats are some data plucked from the server, ignore them.

You all kill, Luc's a wonderful person and someday we'll have statistics on how truly great we all are.
    Its called the number of your future offspring that make it to adulthood without a record.

It is obviously time for a group hug.

Never have i heard something said so right! RofL,

Advertisement