Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PRAI - Giving somethign back to Charleville

• 18-08-2004 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭

For those of you that don't know, Charleville Castle is this weekend celebrating its Mor festival. As you may know, the PRAI has had, and continues to have an ourstanding relationship with the castle and in an attempt to thank them for their generosity over the past few months, are volunteering to help out on security teams, headed by myself and Ryan O'Neill

If anyone else wishes to help out this worthy cause, please contact me at ian@praofi.org . We will be leaving for Charleville at 7 on Friday Night staying there that night and camping on the Saturday. I have (limited) space available in my vehicle with places already assigned for Dave, Smiley and Andy.

I will need to know ASAP, so please let me know.

Regards,

Ian

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Nick_oliveri

Should be fun.
    31.jpg
    See you up there Ian.

Advertisement