Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Netopia 3300

• 18-08-2004 8:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hey Guys,

Can you help me out with a problem that I seen to be having with my Eircom Netopia 3300.

I have just installed my Broadband onto my new Sony VIAO Laptop. It seemed to be working ok, but now anytime I start up my Laptop it does not seem to "connect" so I can't surf the net or check my emails.

The DSL Sync light is flashing rather than just being green. After shutting down my Laptop and then restarting a few times it starts to work. The USB connection is fine. Also I did use the modem on my Desktop PC and it was working fine.

Any ideas??

Also should I turn the Netopia Modem off when I'm finished???
    Or should I leave it on all the time??

My usual way to boot up is to turn on the Modem,then the LAptop.

Any help???

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 202 ✭✭DSLinAbsentia

Hey Guys,

Can you help me out with a problem that I seen to be having with my Eircom Netopia 3300.

Cheers.

Something similar happened to a friends PC (Desktop). I just set the connection from the PC to the modem to connect automatically, made it the default connection, and in your browsers connection settings set it do a connect to the default connection every time.

Don't know if this is your issue but I hope it helps!

Advertisement