Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(request) mp3 jukebox

• 18-08-2004 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭

i'm looking for a good deal on an mp3 player. preferably around 10-15gb hd

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭cormie

click "search" tab aboce between new posts and quick links and look for "iriver" you should get a few threads discussing different jukeboxes and the best places to buy them.

The iRiver IHP series is the best Jukebox you can get.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Haha, I just noticed someone gave me a bad reputation point for suggesting iRiver, whoever they were added the comment "ffs do you get commision from iRiver" how sad is that! I'm simply telling the poster which is the best. I do not get comission from iRiver, if I did, surely I would be providing links of places to buy them and such with reference to my affiliate in the url. Now please, stop that nonsense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Agreed - it's not as though freakonaleashx asked for a good place to buy an ipod and had an iriver pushed back his throat.

Have a look here. Nice long thread discussing various players and sources.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I got an iRiver H140 recently ( you can get a 20gb model ) And im very happy with it, friend has an ipod and the iRiver beats it hands down. The ipod however is a bit smaller and looks much more stylish :)

You could no get either of the above and go for a cheaper one like a creative zen , Ive never used one myself but aperantly they are good.

try here - they seem to be cheapest - http://www.mx2.co.uk

Advertisement