Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Money!!

• 18-08-2004 9:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭

Free Gmail accounts!

Ok. I'm a nice guy and I have some nice gmail invites ready to sell on Ebay....but since I'm too cheap to pay the 20 cent posting fee I thought I'd give them away for fee :D

I will considor giving you an invite if u tell me why you want the Gmail account

Or maybe just post me some nice quote from

http://www.quotationspage.com/

Everyone will be considored - some of you have been very helpfull in my posts over the past year and a half ;)

Don't miss your chance to get a prestigious and much sought after Google Gmail Account!

If u have won an account I will pm you....

Regards

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

If you don't know what to do with many of the papers piled on your desk, stick a dozen colleagues' initials on 'em, and pass them along. When in doubt, route.

PLEASE, PLEASE. Want to see what all the fusss is about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭bishop brennan

We have a 4 yr old daughter who has been diagnosed with a rare syndrome called Anglemans. I would like to get g-mail adress because America is the leader on this syndrome and would love to have a g-mail
    It is hard enough contacting hospitals etc with e-mail and having g-mail could make that a bit easier down the road?
    Please keep me in mind!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

i would really really love a gmail account beacuse i use google search engine so much it would be great to actually be apart of it not to mention actually getting my name in front of the address with no numbers becuase someone has already taking it also i am a student and it would be great if i could store my emails for ages so i could acesses them from anywhere

please please please.
    Bman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

ill tell a joke

Did you hear about the dirty egg??

He went around the place with his yolk hanging out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭Caesar_Bojangle

I'm like kikel, but better, and I want to see what all the fuss is about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

can i have one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

i have one :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Fobia

I think I should get a g-mail account because.....well......I'm quetzal

it'll make sense in an hour or two

/me prepares poison

que

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭tba

I should get one because Im the number 10 post in this topic.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I should get an invite because I already have a g-mail account and if I had two I'd be twice as cool as I am now. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

what IS all the fuss about, storage is getting cheaper by the day, gig email accounts will be standard in a year or two, then you will all be slaverin over terrabyte accounts :confused:

PS I don't want one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Ide like one, gotta use up my upload quota somehow :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

"When a man realises that his motivation for self preservation and continuality is shared by all other living creatures, he must conclued they have as equal rights to them as he does. The logical concluesions brought about by this revelation, make a free thinker of a man. They make him question the truth he is told and the true intentions of his his fellow men and nation state. I dream that one day a thought revolution will help change our world"
    -Havelock

edited for bad punctuation and grammer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

I will considor giving you an invite if u tell me why you want the Gmail account

screw gmail, sounds crap anyway with the reading of your mail and the custom spam

i just got a free 1 gig email from www.walla.com :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 chicko

Hi Mr Wittman,

I think i really deserve a gmail account for the following reasons:
    1. Years of dealing with a tiny hotmail account that is more full of spam, than real mail.
    2. The effort that was involved in resistering on boards.ie to reply to your post, to please get a gmail account.
    3. Having spent months configuring sendmail, i think i am in a good position to appreciate the benefit of a quality email service.

Old Tom Bombadil is a merry fellow,
    Bright blue his jacket is, and his boots are yellow.
    None has ever caught him yet, for Tom, he is the master:
    His songs are stronger songs, and his feet are faster.
    -- J. R. R. Tolkien

Regards

;);););)

Chicko

Executive ability is deciding quickly and then getting somebody else to do the work

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Hey Gavin,
    I'd like a gmail account. I don't have any specific reason that makes me more deserving. I just want one. I'm greedy like that.
    Marq

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭ai ing

I WANT ONE I WANT ONE. Seeing as a lot of my friends have recently got broadband they think its funny to start sending each other huge emails to fill up each others email inboxes,

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭krinpit

"If there had been a computer in 1872 it would have predicted that by now there would have been so many horse-drawn vehicles that the entire surface of the earth would be ten feet deep in horse manure."
    - Karl Kapp -

Can I have one? (not a horse-drawn vehicle) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭karlh

There was a young woman named Alice,
    Who used dynamite as a phallis.
    They found her vagina in South Carolina
    And her arse in Buckingham Palace.

Can I have one please?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

check this out....

http://www.kizash.com/creations/husseinIIdirect.php

will drop pants for g-mail invite.. and thats a promise!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

well, im not gonna talk balls, i would just like one thats all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i have a gmail account, am i supposed to be able to give invites?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 213 ✭✭Micheal Wittman

Right, So far I have offered a Gmail invite to Marq and also chicko. Marq has accepted it while I'm waiting for Chickos responce...But dont fear I have one left and I should also be getting more soon :D

Some funny and well thought out answers :)

Regards

Herr Krupp Of Essen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭substr

The title "Free Money!!" is a bit misleading because what has getting a free e-mail account got to do with getting free money? I think you should be banned from here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭bishop brennan

Can anyone TELL me where i can get a g_mail acount?
    Ive already had to get rid of the group? i was subscribed to with children with the same syndrome because every time i tried to check my mail it was full of rubbish.From what ive read i might stand a chance of talking with other parents with g-mail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭Linoge

Hey Michael.

How did yo get a gmail account do you mind me asking? You have to be invited? Bit of a chicken and egg scenario. Michael, will you make me a chicken, I'm tired of being an egg! :eek:

Advertisement