Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook Express Connection Problem

Options
  • 18-08-2004 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

Hello I am trying to connect to my vodafone email account using Outlook Express I have the correct pop settings, I got them from Vodafone, but when I try to Send/ Receive it keeps asking me for a username and password, so I enter my mobile number and pword but a few seconds later it will ask me again. When I was setting up the email account in OE I had the option of testing the settings, so I did and it sent a email but would not login (don’t know how it sent the email if it couldn’t log in) Anyone had any similar problem or know what’s wrong? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

your username is your email address without the @vodafone.ie.

So if your mail address is joe.bloggs@vodafone.ie, your login is joe.bloggs.

HTH

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭jessy

Thanks Seamus I tried that but its still not working. Error Msg is invalid User or Password :confused:

Advertisement