Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer Paypal dosh to ur Irish account

Options
  • 18-08-2004 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

I just got this email from Paypal, not much use to me because i dont really sell much stuff on ebay, i do buy a lot of stuff though hehe, anyone else get this?

Now you can withdraw funds from your PayPal balance directly to your Irish bank account. Enjoy access to your PayPal funds without incurring high international bank transfer fees.

Your PayPal funds will be converted to Euro before they are deposited to your bank account, and each withdrawal only costs you €1.00 EUR. The exchange rate for the transaction will be displayed prior to making your withdrawal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭Merrion

Yes - I got it and it is a lot of use to me as PayPal is one of my payment methods.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,118 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, got the email. About time, and all! I'll find it a great benefit. It finally makes Paypal much more useful for us Irish! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,446 ✭✭✭Nollog

I didn't get that email.
    Good news though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 867 ✭✭✭l3rian

so i can finally get my €1.95 back :D or 95¢ minus their cut :(

Advertisement