Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Accommodation around DCU

Options
  • 18-08-2004 11:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

Well here is a quick post to try and find info and what kind of accomodation is available around DCU. Im doing a masters there so I will need a place for 12 months not the sept-june that is usually offered to students( although i could always move out!)

So does anybody recommend anywhere or a place to avoid at all costs
    Been looking around and most seem to be in the region of 110 a week but i presume a monthly rental would be a cheaper option

On a side note and not really related but I heard DCU is on a QBC form/to the city centre is that true and what bus is it.
    Cheers again :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

jank wrote:
    Well here is a quick post to try and find info and what kind of accomodation is available around DCU. Im doing a masters there so I will need a place for 12 months not the sept-june that is usually offered to students( although i could always move out!)

So does anybody recommend anywhere or a place to avoid at all costs
    Been looking around and most seem to be in the region of 110 a week but i presume a monthly rental would be a cheaper option

On a side note and not really related but I heard DCU is on a QBC form/to the city centre is that true and what bus is it.
    Cheers again :)

i think its on the whitehall QBC, not sure. Fastest buses to from dcu from town are 11A/B avoid the 13a/13, full of scumbags

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

yea i know DCU i located near ballymun and im not going to go near that bus if i can help it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

jank, i ned a fourth for a house, i'm in dcu aswell as one of me mates, and another is in DIT.

We're all nice country lads, pm me if your interested. house is short walk from dcu

Applied for oncampus accom so ill wait and see whats the story with that
    Cheers anyway if im stuck ill come back to you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,615 ✭✭✭talla

Jank, empty your pm inbox so I can reply to your pm.

• Advertisement

have done a bit of a spring/summer clean on it :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

jank wrote:
    if im stuck ill come back to you ;)

you know how to make a guy feels special!

i'll need to know soon, like by friday!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement