Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Batman begins onset footage!!!

• 19-08-2004 4:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭

This looks pretty cool, you can see the shadow of his cape on this huge building!!

Link 1
    Alternative link

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭voltamadan

he looks pretty rediculous but then its amateur footage-theres another clip of the batmobile flying round the streets-it looks weird, the wheels are as big as a house

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

crazy

i hope this film is good. i reaaaaaaly hope...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Buck Owens

this film is going to be excellent. That footage is hilarous with the uber- geek commentary, the bald guy ''Batman,batman batman....'

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,511 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Batman!
    I'm sure the liers are on there way to the lads that filmed this :)
    After all they know what they look like :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭neXus9

"Holy sh*t, it's f*cking batman!!"!! :p:p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

go to the official website
    Batman begins

and click on different parts around the batman logo to see fotos. there is about 9 I think

Advertisement