Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

eBay Audi A8

Options
  • 19-08-2004 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭

I know lots of you are fans of this car (I know I am..) and I spotted this - its a lot of reading and I don't know how much longer eBay will leave it up but it is funny. And car related.

'ceptr

eBay A8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭dcGT

He's not so much selling the car as telling the world of his failed marriage and bad luck :)

DC.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭klaus23

I saw an Audi S8 4.2 quattro at a dealership in the UK last month for less than £5000. Supercar performance at a bargain price. If only someone would insure the thing over here.

Advertisement