Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who caught Saddam[article]

Options
  • 19-08-2004 2:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.correspondences.org/archives/000507.html

interesting enough article about how Saddam was caught not by the americans but by kurds and other iraqi factions. i really like the fact the author names off all his sources at the end so you can find more info.

i wonder would kerry use this against Bush it would be the same as the whole vietnam debate with kerry towards Bush...

but then again it might be too problematic because of mixed feelings about the war.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 teaser

Saddam Caught

yeah, I heard that a while ago too, if the Kurds caught him, Im suprised they didnt execute him.

Online Source

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

not when they could use him as a bargaining tool.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

That came out shortly after they found him. The Americans weren't the first to come across him in that hole.

Advertisement