Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party DJ required

Options
  • 19-08-2004 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

How do!

jus wondering if any of you fabulous people could help me out, I'm trying to find a someone to Dj at my 21st and my biggest fear is hearing Dj Casper or the likes but it seems to be all that's on offer from the Dj agencies.
    Do you know of any fab djs?
    Would there be anyone out there who has djed at Whelans or the Village or Doyles? Who would like to make a few squids?

Transport and equipment can be provided!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

if you like belle and sebastian i'm your man ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭maccamad

yeah i have a brilliant dj, who could do it, give us a bell 087 9741329
    paddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Punchbowl

Hi Missy,

When's it on??

I'm one of the Jedi Night DJ's ( Doyles ) and Headache Crew ( DA2 ), Experimental 21sts are our forte..

We could well be available so let us know tha date

Currently Spinning :

David Axelrod, Interpol , Ceasers, Franz, Phoenix, DJ Shadow, Pixies

Hpy B#Day NeWay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

pixies?
    franz ferdinand?
    dj shadow?

with a set list like that do you not get your back patted for being so alternative.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

hello there

i don't know how old this post is but i am the dj for you my dear as all i spin is alternative music you can get in touch with me through my website at www.alternative.net check out the site and decide thats if your 21st is not already not over if it is already over let me offer you a happy birthday and if you have any friends who are looking for a dj send them to my website and all my contact info is there i'm dublin based and great value for money

yours faithfully
    dan(the alternatedj)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pantera

I would really recommend alternate dj.... he did my 18th last year.... it was really good. Plays proper music not just your usual party nonsense. everyone had a really good time

ahhhh i spelt the link to my website wrong duh it's www.alternatedj.net

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

Small number of post both from the same place are you the same person or am i overly cynical?

Small number of post both from the same place are you the same person or am i overly cynical?

Internet Cafe, same area, same ip address, and we obviously know eachother as stated above. And yes both joined on the same day on recommandation from another member.... terryial

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Pantera wrote:
    both joined on the same day on recommandation from another member.... terryial

i'm only called terryial by my friends, you other suckers can just call me Tyrrial
    and they are indeed different people.....
    although i don't think i've ever seen them in the same place at the same time..... i'd better look into that ;)

• Advertisement

lol there is no need to lie just because I spelled your name wrong! But anyway there you have it we are definitely not the same preson!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

ok maybe its just me having lost all faith in humanity

hey everyone this treaD IS ALL ABOUT MISSYC FINDING a great dj and i hope that you chose the right one hint hint

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Alternate DJ, your sig makes my eyes bleed.
    If you could maybe take time out from your busy schedule to read this and make the appropriate changes before I'm forced to kill you :D

Thanks.

Amz wrote:
    Alternate DJ, your sig makes my eyes bleed.
    If you could maybe take time out from your busy schedule to read this and make the appropriate changes before I'm forced to kill you :D

Thanks.

Yeah man it is rather large for a sig. drop into the cafe later and i will make you a proper one at the appropriate size!

pixies?
    franz ferdinand?
    dj shadow?

with a set list like that do you not get your back patted for being so alternative.

Oh the ironing!

That gave me a giggle.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Pantera wrote:
    Yeah man it is rather large for a sig. drop into the cafe later and i will make you a proper one at the appropriate size!

/me points to Pantera's sig.

G'Wan Jimlad, you know you want to.

;)

468x60 is standard sig size check any other forum. Anyway if it really want me to change it that bad i will.

• Advertisement

Read the signature rules.
    I linked to them above. (You've quoted the link in one of you posts)

I bet that felt good didn't it Jimlad?

Oooooh yeah :D

Ah.....

/me loosens belt.

No animated sig's boy!

well it looks like i made an impresion so i'm now in some way famous so i will be changing my signiture soon
    and don't forget we started this so as missyc could get a dj and i'm hoping that everyone saw my website and remember missyc it's your choice for the dj

Damn and i spent ages gettin that done!

But it makes us burn!

and don't forget we started this so as missyc could get a dj and i'm hoping that everyone saw my website and remember missyc it's your choice for the dj

You really are a bit of a twat aren't you?

Something tells me MissC and Alternate DJ are one and the same...

/me goes to do some detective work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Oooh ooh Amz can I be Watson?

I think your detective work will find that they are not the same person... but anyway..... I am working on an new non animated sig to keep you all happy!

Hrm.... where the hell did my post go?

The signature rules are there for a reason. By registering with boards.ie you agreed to follow those rules.

Your new sig also hurts my eyes but I guess it's an improvment.

• Advertisement

you know amz your wrong ha ha

anyway no need to worry just cause you don't have a fancy signiture

www.alternatedj.net

Advertisement