Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Party DJ required

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Pantera

you know amz your wrong ha ha

anyway no need to worry just cause you don't have a fancy signiture

www.alternatedj.net

huh? :confused:

Amz wrote:
    Hrm.... where the hell did my post go?

The signature rules are there for a reason. By registering with boards.ie you agreed to follow those rules.

Your new sig also hurts my eyes but I guess it's an improvment.

I do appreciate the heads up on the whole signature thing though lads as I do want to continue posting here. I must say though I have never come accross such strict rules on a board anywhere like this. I mean you don't even get a custom avatar option here. Ah well it is a good board in general though so I guess....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Maybe on other boards, but there's too many users on boards.ie for that sort of thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

you know amz your wrong ha ha
    My wrong ha ha what?
    anyway no need to worry just cause you don't have a fancy signiture

Who's worried?

Don't worry sunshine if I was really "worried" you'd have been banned by now for pimping without consent from the mods or admins so maybe you're the one who needs to worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Pantera wrote:
    strict rules on a board anywhere like this. I mean you don't even get a custom avatar option here.

There are over 20,000 users on boards if everyone had annoying animated sig like yours then pages would take an insane amount of time to load, same as that stupidly large sig as previously sported by "I'm oh so alternate dj" here. Not everyone has the luxury of ISDN/ADSL etc. so with such a large community you have to take into consideration those on 56k etc. Otherwise the community wouldn't be as successful as it is.

I have a custom avatar and a custom tag line also, I have a journal and a boards.ie e-mail address as does Jimeatsmenu there. If you're in any interested in contributing to the community rather than being a twat you might find out about these things.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Thats the whole point of boards. Its not like other forums. Small sigs keep the place neat and tidy. My eyes bleed when I look at other forums.

Although the generic look of VB3 destroys that a bit.

Thats the whole point of boards. Its not like other forums. Small sigs keep the place neat and tidy. My eyes bleed when I look at other forums.

Although the generic look of VB3 destroys that a bit.

I agree i prefer phpBB2 for customization alone.

Also amz I take your point about the sigs and the fact that boards is very successful because of the way it is. I am not aguing any of these points and have attempted to change my sig to regulations. So why call me a twat for what is clearly a mistake from a person unfamiliar with the board. I didn't come here to argue about signatures anyway but I do hope to be able to contribute to the community with some of the things that I may have to offer. That said i think all talk of signatures should be dropped from this point as it is all getting a little hostile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

yeah, bitch bitch moan moan.

anyway, anyone know where I can rent one of dem bucking bronco things for a party?

...while we're on the topic and all...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Pantera wrote:
    I do hope to be able to contribute to the community with some of the things that I may have to offer.

Get me a danish!

I know no dj's

lol,

*gets jim pecan danish*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭alternate DJ

ahhh thank god thats over so what to do now i mean i was just trying to show everyone what i was about i didn't mean to start a row sorry everyone

emmmmm...... i wonder if missyc ever came back to see if there was anyone offering to be the dj at her 21st bday

Advertisement