Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[BSOP September] Heats Announced

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Hi people.
    Looks like I'm going to have to skip this months BSOP. I'm in Heat 2 and can't get a swop into heat 1 which is the only heat I can make this month as I'm working both weekends towards the end of the month.

So if anyone in Heat 1 could swop into Heat 2 at this late hour can you post here or pm me, would be mightily grateful and would buy pints etc etc

Ger has swopped with me, he is now in heat 2 next saturday, and I am in Heat 1 today in muso's. Watch out heat 1 bitches

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

MrPudding wrote:
    Heat 2 will be Sunday 12th @1400ish.

MrP

Hey Chris,

Is this time confirmed yet?

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rob_benny

hey benny here !
    found u through the fitzwilliam site and had a look at suited aces site too.

was wondering if u play online or in reality, presume u meet up , also i would be interested in playing in ur next tournament, maybe in october.

let us know, thanks.

Right the final for this months BSOP shapes up as
    LaFortezza
    KevinR
    Henbane
    Evillive
    Iago
    Marq
    Decker
    karlh
    Krusty

I'm going to suggest a date and time and people can say yes or no and give alternatives.

Fitz, Sunday 26th 4.30pm
    we shouldbe done by about 6.30 in time for the freeroll or pints or the €20 game later that night. Unfortunately I can't do Friday the 24th, could just about make Saturday the 25th though if everyone wants to go for that day instead.

Alternatively if someone want to offer their house as a venue we can see how everyone feels, although the previous months final in the fitz seemed to go well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

My preference would be the Friday or Monday evening, leaving the option to play in the €50 or €100 game afterwards, particular appeal on Friday with not having to get up the next morning for work!

failing that Sunday evening would be most suitable for me, could we play at 7 in the fitz on one of the upstairs tables? That way we would be finished in time for the 20-in but wouldn't have to commit to an early start.

Saturday and Sunday afternoon before 7 would be very difficult for me due to family commitments

Have a check of the other thread, look like we'll have to go with the majority rule which is looking like Sat or Sunday evening. We could push it back to a later time to let people finish their family commitments and get down to more important business!

Maybe Saturday at 8pm in the Fitz?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I can make sunday afternoon, I'm afraid that's the only day I'll be free apart from Monday evening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Last month we played on a Wednesday night in the Fitz, why don't you try that again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Is there any way I can get into the October heats? Been waiting for a 5th heat to happen but there doesnt appear to be the numbers :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

September Result

KarlH
    Henbane
    evillive
    Iago
    Kevin R
    Lafortezza
    Decker
    Krusty
    Marq