Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ADSL setup prob (phone line)

• 19-08-2004 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭

Im with clicksilver at the moment, my problem is with the setup ive installed microfilters as instructed but the phone line is noisey + when somone calls when online I can hear them but they cannot hear me (hello hello hello!?! ...) anyway rang up UTV + they tell me to get eircom to check it out, has anyone had the same problems mentioned + do Eircom charge for calling over to fix the line that they messed up in the first place? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 520 ✭✭✭frodi

I had a similar problem. I fixed it by moving the various phones (3) around the different extensions. The problem came down to one phone (with caller id etc) on one particular extension socket. Moved it to the master socket and noise went.

Advertisement