Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom BB u/name & password question...

• 19-08-2004 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

I ordered the home starter plus package last week and recieved my package today - firstly, this is the second eircom BB line i now have in my house; plan on cancelling unused phone no and bb line and using just the one line - anyway im familiar with how the setup and install goes, but here's my q:

Theres just a page stating that "everything you need" is in the box, and it states to use the default username a password "broadband1".

One my other line, and on another eircom in work, i have a unique username and password, yet the page with this states nothing about getting a username and password and to just use the default one :confused:

Anyone know what the deal is on that? Seems a little odd to me

TIA :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

From what I can remember from when I got mine set up, the 'broadband1' password is for the default account you use for initial registration of your dsl modem with Eircom. From then on, your username is your phonenumber, e.g. '01-1234567' (be sure to include '01-' etc.) and your password is your Eircom account number

Advertisement