Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is everyone up to?

• 05-03-1999 9:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't seen Kaleb or Jaynar around. Fury is offline and where is Lucas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Well I'm still in and around Delucia. and Kalebs still there I think.btw ven you've got a fan club now from what I can see smile.gif Saw some guild members planning to take out some Ooo members, but they think you and hilda have no weakness, quote 'Kalebs, got no weakness, sound guy' I think I lost hiding when I started to puuke smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Rev, Hilda is (or was) respected because she didn't attack newbies, those she did fight she gave back the stuff in most cases. However she's a crazy, you even slightly make fun and she gets all over u like bad rash. Anyway she is no longer on the bounty board, so she's no longer that famous.

Ooo are getting a seriously bad name for themselves doesn't help matters. smile.gif

Ooo have 12 members (assuming none of them are doubles).

They have p!ssed off KoV, that has 73 (last count) members (third highest guild in Europa?). They have p!ssed off LGL that's about to hit the top 10 highest member count list for Europa (37 members), and also these guilds are aligned with a number of other guilds. The only thing I know about LGL is that they have strict rules on how they play, so they wouldn't stand a chance against Ooo, or rather they wouldn't in the long run.

It may not happen now... but there is a storm coming for "Ooo", and I don't mean guild war, I mean a total rape of the guild. Venom I wouldn't be leaving anything you want to keep in any of thier buildings.

Btw, Venom I want to chat to you, let me know when your on IRC.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 06-03-99).]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I love the smell of fear my title brings me in outside of town smile.gif.The reasion oOoOo are not bothered about the other guilds are....
    1)most ppl are all talk
    2)most other guilds players aint a match for us 1 on 1
    3)we dont play 1 on 1 smile.gif
    4)u gotta be very powerful char to get into OOOO.We dont take newbies and u have to have magic in the upper 90's to even be considered.

As for hilda and my self,outside town ur dead and inside town ur dead in a little longer time(gm sword and tatics).We all hunt the bigger game on our own(white wyrmm,avengers and balrons).and all our members can take a serious amount of damage and dish out even more smile.gif.The other night Hilda,mime,pant,hello,bra'tac and myself went pking in a few dungeons all over brit and cleaned house.A few managed to recall out but not many smile.gif.The slaughter was mighty and there was no mercy given.As for the other guilds if then continue to **** off our guild they will regret it badly,we have tratiors in all the major guilds just waiting on the word to be given smile.gif.
    Lgl has more *******s in it than any other guild I have incounted,Gaberial is responcable for most of the deaths to LGL for being a mouthy ******* in town and getting lippy with her betters,even hilda is considering going back to newbie pking because she is ****ed off with the insults.So hobbes,tell ur people to chill out in town or hey will just make things worse for them selves as if all of my guild with 50 of each reg,went on a rampage in t2a,there will be a lot of very very ****ed off ppl in the bank all dressed in grey deathrobes smile.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

LOL smile.gif

first off. LGL are not PvP or PKK. There only charter is to help others where possible and never attack Blues.

If someone from LGL is being abusive click them and take a screen shot and send it on. LGL make it a point of not harrassing other players :/ Gabby is not female, nor plays a female character. Please click them to make sure it says LGL.

>1)most ppl are all talk

Well smile.gif

>2)most other guilds players aint a match for us 1 on 1

No they are not, but it doesn't mean they can build up a tank mage. which can be done in little time. But a lot just don't want to play ur game homeboy smile.gif

>3)we dont play 1 on 1

Yes we know. I thought Hilda was OK. chatting to someone in the bank who was seriously ****ed off that they lost a magic bow they had just found to Hilda. What really annoyed was that Hilda was no match for him 1 on 1, so he got gangbanged by Ooo. So Hilda is not the all powerful that everyone makes her out to be.

4)u gotta be very powerful char to get into OOOO.We dont take newbies and u have to have magic in the upper 90's to even be considered.

Ever seen SBR in action? no magic no powerful weapons, but they will just rape any enemy that attacks them. Why? because they have numbers. Try fighting with 70+ people attacking and see how cool u are tongue.gif

Advertisement