Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's the craic with women at Checkouts?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭keu

thread dead yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Mindless insults aren't going to get anyone anywhere. As regards slow people at checkouts, there will always be people who annoy us for some reason or another - happiness is learning to live with it! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Zulu wrote:
    It's the handbags fault.

That's it, blame it on the handbag! Naughty Handbag!!

Can't see that post as being sexist, sure isn't the man blaming it on a handbag that was probably invented by a man anyway! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

Zulu wrote:
    Furry muff? ....sorry I mean "fair enough"?

classic. but still

careful%20now.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

keu wrote:
    thread dead yet?

Not just yet. It should wind down around 5 when people start going home. Can't handle it?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭loz_the_boz

Think the mod should close this thread.

All ive heard is,

Keu, Keu, Keu

like a ****ing pidgeon - and making as much sense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

Think the mod should close this thread.

All ive heard is,

Keu, Keu, Keu

like a ****ing pidgeon - and making as much sense

What a call. A ledgend is among us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭loz_the_boz

My opinions do not relect the other members (male ) of this board - i am sexist

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

keu wrote:
    Men want to get out of the shop as quickly as possible

believe it or not, when i do shop, I want to get out of there as fast as possible too.
    and I really couldn't give a crap how long it takes people to look for change, really I don't.

Am I missing something here....how does not caring about how long it takes people to root for change get one out of a shop as fast as possible?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Zulu wrote:
    It's not sexist - I've already explained that. It's almost like you want it to be sexist.
    dennis.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

keu wrote:
    Things that bother men should be outlawed, like women.
    I adore women, contrary to popular belief You're just not my type hunny-bunny.
    keu wrote:
    why should you or anyone else be bothered (unless you are a counter assistant) abot why do women stand and chat in the aisle?
    Cos they're in the way? Like, duh?
    keu wrote:
    next time I go to any store with a male clerk I'm going to dither for ages. or if there is a man behind me at the atm, I'm going to go through the process three times
    That's prolly what all the rest are doing too. Women are largely spiteful bitches.

heh

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

This has been an exellent 20 minute read...pity keu hijacked it though.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭CareBear

Its just that women and men do things differently..

Example of an ATM machine..

A lady will go up to a ATM machine and read the onscreen instructions carefully and firmly press the each button in slow motion.

A man just bang through each screen without thinking.

Not all women do that. Some of us know the layout of the ATM and take a shorter amount of time than men!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

keu wrote:
    oh..look. here's the craic with women at the checkout.
    they stupid dumb ass biatches.
    OK?

For future reference, next time I go to any store with a male clerk I'm going to dither for ages. or if there is a man behind me at the atm, I'm going to go through the process three times, while he hums and haws.

*evil feminazi grin*

He he, I really hope you come into the shop I work in..... *evil PRINK OF A CASHIER grin*

To be honest, I am probably the most ignorant person to work in a shop, I don't wait for women to get the chance out, I grab the note.... cash of the sale and hand them back the cash before they even have the change purse open.... women tend to have to purses for one for change and one for notes/cards.

As a result of this grab tactic, women get annoyed with me, unlucky, I've already served 3 male customers and I'm ignoring you.

I am a prick... I do not care, I've never been complained about, as fair as I am concerned, and I have a degree in Sales assistance-ness, everything said above about women lacking shopping skills is true.

Keu you are obviously a crazy feminist biatch, everyone to there own.... but shhhhhh

John

Advertisement